Chapter 25

Merry Christmas everyone !! Thanks so much for continuing your support on my story :) It's really all your comments that make me really happy and keep me updating everyday !! Those wonderful things you guys say , is amazing !! I wish I can return the favour though ... What do you guys want ?Again, sorry for any typos and errors :( Thanks so much and I LOVE YOU ALL !!

( Does anyone want to know how old I am ? :) )

Chapter 25

 Josh POV 

What do I do now ? Jen thinks I am lying and probably hates me now ! How do I make her believe me again ? How can I make her trust me again ?

Sighing , I threw myself on my bed , staring the the ceilings and thoughts soared in my head . My heart was crushed and I felt like crying again . If I recalled correctly , I haven't felt so miserable since the time Jen and I broke up .Get your shit together Josh ! My head was bellowing at me , yet my tears still failed to comply as they flowed down my cheeks , soaking into my pillow . 

No doubt I wanted my old relationship with Jen back but who was I kidding . Jen was never going to remember me .

Ever .

Half of me felt like giving up . But the other half still clings on of the hope that she will remember me . Maybe I was thinking too much . Maybe if I let things go by itself , she might fall for me again . She did it once , why not again ?The ends of my lips turned up again .

The buzz of my phone shocked me as I jolted out of bed .Curious , I eyed the ID .

Jena ? That's odd .

Jena : Hey Josh ! It's Jena ... you might want to go and see Jen tomorrow .

Josh : Jen ? Alright but why ?

Jena : You will find out once you get there . Goodnight Josh .

Josh : Thanks ! Goodnight .

Awoken by Driver's barking , I hopped out of bed and got ready for the day . Yesterday was a long and dreadful day . I didn't want history to repeat itself . The last thing I would want was for Jen to hate me once again .Heading out , I let out a heavy breath as I tried to paste a smile on my face .

Jen POV 

I told Jen to tell Josh to see me but I wasn't really sure what I would say . Sure , I was sorry for my accusations but I don't know what move should I do next . Josh was my boyfriend . He did tell me to treat it as we are friends but I couldn't ignore that weird thing that happens once our fingers touch . It was like time stops and there was only him and I .Honestly though , I really didn't remember that happening with Nick before .

Ugh ! Nick ! That bastard that lied to me ! I have yet to settle my scores with that asshole , yet I couldn't be bothered by him . The only thing occupying my mind right now is Josh .

The more I thought about it , the more confused I got .

Snapping me back to where I was , the door opened , revealing the person I was thinking about .

Joshua Ryan Hutcherson .

Wait ! How did I know that ?I frowned in thought and realizing I had a visitor , I quickly replaced my frown with a grin .Welcoming me with a warm smile , he inched forward .

" Hey ." I squeaked as I looked into those beautiful eyes of his . Finding myself lost in them , I tear my eyes away and stared at his lips instead . Immediately I regretted that move . All that was filling my head was how soft and warm and sweet they are .Jennifer !