Chapter 28

Thank you guys for all the support that you have given me !! I would like to give special thanks to @mollymoo1510 , @everlark4eva , @mary_althene , @HungerGamesFan911 , @mycefever , @Gabria :) because these people have continiously beening supporting my every chapter so please check out their accounts !! Thanks to the other commenters and readers for making my story a success !! I love you guys so much and i hope you will continue to support me !! LOVE YA

PS: Joshifer is real to me and all Joshifer shippers but in real life , they aren't real ... Enjoy !!

Chapter 27

Jen POV

Everything past pretty quickly the next day . Josh kept to his word and came in the morning to pick me up . My bandages were already removed and my scars were healing at a fast pace . Slipping on my skinny Jeans and black tank top , I headed out of the room with my bag in my hands . Before I skipped out of the room , he took a hold of my wrist , pulling me back.Startled , my forehead creased with curiosity .

" What is it ? "

" You know , you are an actress so you might probably want ot wear a coat and shades . There are paparazzi out there . "he replied , handing me a grey jacket and some shades . Nodding my head , I complied as he wore a baseball cap and wore his shades and helped me with bags as we escaped the room . The flashes of the camera blinded my vision and I hissed in discomfort . Sensing my distress , he interlaced our fingers and pulled me through the crowd .

" Jennifer ! Are you going to marry Josh ? "

" Josh are you two in a very serious relationship ? "

" Josh are you two going to get engaged .? "

" Can we have a picture ? "

Questions were screamed again and again , I was frustrated already . Groaning at the consistant noise , I glared at them . " Just shut up already !" I muttered under my breath as a new set of questions came in . Squeezing my hand , I looked at him .

" Don't worry . " he assured .

Sighing , I shot dagger stares to the paparazzi choking the exit .

"Guys , can you please give way ? " he queried as politely as he could though in his eyes , I could see the annoyance that is building up .

" Josh are you dating Vanessa Hudgens ? "

" Are the rumours true ? "

" No ! No they aren't ! " he let out .

" Stop it ! " I yelled at them and quickened my pace and make it to the car awaiting us .

The engine roared to life as soon as the door shut . Not giving up , the crowd continued the chase with cameras flashing wildly .

" Do they ever give up ? " he raised his hands in the air , defeated .

" Bunch of assholes !" I yelled in return .

My head throbbed again causing a constant pound against my skull , vibrating through my head . Yelping in pain , I rubbed my temples as I squeezed my eyes shut. Not helping . The pain got worst and I cringed .Shit !

A pair of warm hands came to my hands as I clenched my jaw .

" Jen . Oh my gosh . Are you alright ? " he started to panic .

" No , no I am fine . I just need to rest . " I quickly replied .

" I'm sorry . "

" Joshy , it's not your fault those dicks are coming after us ! " I rolled my eyes at the mentions of the paparazzi .

He let out a compressed smile and whispered , " Go to sleep , I'll wake u once we are there."

" Thanks . " I grinned before landing my head on his shoulder while his arms found its way around my waist .

I was smiling like an idiot again .

" Josh , gonna need help ? " a odd voice sounded .

" No . That's alright Sam . "

Sam ? Who is Sam ? What is he doing here ? Does he know me ? Whatever . I couldn't be bothered by this nonsense . I was actually actually happy being in his arms as I drift off to sleep . Then I notice something . During this entire journey , his hand has never left mine . Peeking through my eyelashes , I stared at our hands on my lap , woven together .Perfect .A small smile etched on my lips as I tightened my grip on his hand . My heart was fluttering and my stomach did it's usual flips when he tightened his grip and whispered in my ear.

" I love you Jen . "

My smiled spread even wider . I love you too .

A sweet kiss was planted on my forehead as I drifted off , remembering his lips .

On the airplane , I was sitting beside him . I was so tired and weary . Then an electric sparked when he placed his lips on my head . The memory ended as everything became blurry once again . Beaming , I snuggled closer to him , placing one of my hands on his chest before closer my eyes and entering the darkness .

* * *

A soft nudge woke me . Forcing my eyes open , I realized it was Josh . My eyes instantly locked on his brown ones as a smile played on my lips .

" Hey Joshy ! " I got up and stretched .

" Yes sleeping beauty ! " he guffawed .

" Jen ! " A familiar high pitched voice rang as she helped me out of the vehicle . Opening my eyes even bigger , I realized she was Jena . Jena Malone .

" Hey Jena . " I greeted and gave her a hug .

" Wow ! You remember me ! " she chuckled .

" Of course I do ! " I scoffed and rolled my eyes .

There stood a tall and built man . His eyes were turquoise and he was really fair . Smirking , he came closer . He definitely was hot and charming , I could imagine many girls fawning over him .But who was he ? I don't know him .

" Hi Jen ! I 'm Sam Claflin and I am your co-star in The Hunger Games . " he smirked .

" Oh . " The same movie as Jena . So Josh , Sam , Jenna and I were are in the same movie ? Wow .They seem really nice so I guess we were really good friends before . Heading to a very foreign door , I paused .

" Is this where I stay ? " I asked as I pointed to the door infront of us .

" Yes and here's the key . " Jena held a key and raised it up .

Taking it from her hands , I twisted the lock and pushed open the door ,

Everything was new to me . Scanning the room , I tried to familiarize myself as I sat on the couch . All the furniture were suited to my taste .Good. Making my way through what seemed like my room , I crashed onto my bed . As the material runs through my fingers , I sighed . It's frustrating really how I don't remember anything . It's just not fair .

Heading back to the living room , I found that all eyes were shot at me .

" Are you alright ? " Josh asked , worry coating each word as he came towards me .

" Yeah . It's just ... a little overwhelming . It's all very new . "

He gave me a crooked smile as he whispered , " It's okay . You'll get used to it . "

His face was so close to mine . His hot breath was tickling my nose as he spoke . Our lips were almost touching and my eyes were dead lock on his eyes . My heart hammered in my chest . My hands were aching to feel his hair and my lips were aching for attention . Slowly leaning in ...

End of the chapter !! What do you guys think ? Like it ? Please tell me what you feel and please help me get to 520 VOTES !!:) Please don't forget to follow me , vote and comment !! Thanks again and ILOVE YOU