Chapter 17

We were seated at our table, which had been in the very back, as I took notice that Harry had requested a section in which we could have privacy. I was appreciative that he took notice of my uneasyness around his super stardom life. Not to mention, the eyes that followed Harry and I to our table left me shaking in anxiety. Harry had noticed my trembling fingers, giving my hand a light squeeze, as we continued walking towards our table.
We had just ordered, waiting for our food to arrive any minute as we made conversation.
"Did I mention that you look absolutely beautiful tonight?" Harry complimented me, a grin spreading across my face.
I lightly giggled, "um-yes."
Harry had leaned against the table, his elbows resting on it, arms crossed against one another, tilting his head lifting a subtle smirk, "Well, you'll probably hear me say it over and over again for the rest of the night." Harry took notice of my surprised expression, gritting his teeth, "Would that be weird?"
I was haste to nod, pursing my lips, "Yes," noticing his eyes fall to the white table cloth, I then laughed lifting his attention, "But I don't mind."
I wasn't really one to ever wanna hear compliments over and over again, but I think it was something about that accent of his that made me want to listen to his voice on repeat.
Harry's cheeky grin returned, dimples popping, as he slowly nodded his head.

Shortly after, our food had arrived, thankfully because I was starving, and we began to eat, still making small talk.
"The food here is absolutely amazing," I practically drooled in awe, taking another bite of my grilled chicken salad.
Harry nodded in agreement enjoying his parmesan chicken breast which looked absolutely delicious.
Why didn't I order that instead?
Harry noticed my eyes constantly surfacing back to his chicken, and he cut a small piece picking it up with his fork, "You want a bite, love?"
I felt my cheeks become flustered, unaware he had recognized that I was eyeing his chicken.
I pulled my lip back between my teeth, chuckling, "Sure."
I leaned over the table, meeting with his fork, as I pulled the chicken off of the fork, slowly between my teeth. I noticed he licked his lips, before dragging his bottom lip between in his teeth.
Was something about me pulling the chicken off of his fork turning him on? Had I done it seductively without even recognizing?
The chicken melted into my mouth as I savoured the taste. Harry had noticed that he was basically frozen in his spot observing me with hooded eyes, before lowering his fork back onto his plate.
He cleared his throat attempting to say something, but couldn't quite get out the words, "You--erm--" He pointed to his mouth, but I couldn't catch onto what he was trying to say, "You got a little something on your-" He pointed to his lip before I caught on.
Had I gotten something on my face?
"Here, let me." Harry offered, and before I could resist, he reached over the table, stroking his thumb softly against the corner of my mouth.
Maybe I had gotten left over sauce there from the chicken?
The soft stroke of the pad on his thumb against the corner of my mouth made it hard for me not to place a small kiss upon it.
Unfortunately though, he had drawn his thumb back and surprisingly, pulled it into his mouth sucking off the excess sauce.
Whoa.
I gulped at the seductive sight of him, my knees going weak under the table, and my pulse beginning to race.
His green eyes, turned a shade darker, gazing at me with hooded eyes, as his tongue ran over his thumb once more before placing his hand back onto his lap.
I forgot to thank him for practically making my embarrassing moment, less embarrassing and more arousing.
"Th-thank you." I stuttered, nervously and very turned on.
A smirk tugged at the corner of his lip, as he took a hold of his napkin and gently wiped his mouth, giving me a
small nod in response.
I was feeling tingly in places I shouldn't, and the date just started.
Oh boy. This was gonna be a long night.

Shoutout to @perksofmcfly for being such an amazing reader and a huge fan of this novel!
Comment for a shoutout, if you'd like one :)
10 Votes & 5 Comments for the next Chapter!
Hope yall are enjoying the story so far!
I absolutely enjoy reading your positive comments and reactions to the story! I very much appreciate it!
Xx