Chapter 47

"Okay, come on, its not that hard." I say, holding his hands as he boarded on the concrete of the harbour.

After lunch, we headed back to my place to grab my skateboard and we rented out the harbour for a few hours so we could have some peace and quiet and I could teach him how to skateboard at the skatepark they have there.

"I'm gonna fall." he says, struggling to keep his balance on the board.

We were on the boardwalk which was right beside the grass so in case he falls, he would land on the grass.

"No, you won't. Just stay steady." I say, as he gripped firmly on my hands.

I walked with him as he slowly boarded across the concrete. I slightly chuckled at how much of a child he was being.

Much like trying to teach a child how to ride a bike.

His feet were placed correctly on the board as he coasted.

"Okay, I'm gonna let go now." I say.

He clears his throat, nodding. "Alright."

"Okay, ready?" I ask, slowly releasing my grip on him.

He nods, "Yeah."

I slowly distanced myself from him until he was no longer in my reach and skateboarding on his own.

I clapped, happily. "See! I told you, you could do it."

Harry made the mistake of looking back at me with an adorable, gigantic smile because he ended up tripping over a large rock and stumbled off the board, landing onto the grass.

My eyes widened, as I raced towards him, ready to check him for any cuts and bruises, and wanting to laugh at the same time.

I hovered over him as his hair sprawled over the green grass and he groaned, uncomfortably.

"Are you okay? Did you hurt something?" I ask, trying to hide any signs of laughter.

"Just my–masculinity." he groans, and just like that, I couldn't hold myself back from laughing like a hyena.

He notices my constant laughter, "Oh, you think that's funny?" he asks, as I nod and before I knew it, I was being pulled on top of him.

I landed on his chest, inhaling out of surprise and looking down at his glistening green eyes.

"What'd you do that for?" I ask, moving my hair out of my face.

"Well, because you were laughing at me," he says. "And because I wanted to do this." He didn't give me much time to think as he forcefully pressed his lips against mine.

I smiled into the kiss, blushing and laughing all at once as he then took that as an opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth while our lips moved in sync with one another.

I laughed out of surprise when he rolled us over onto the grass so that he was now hovering over me as we wravelled in this romantic kiss.

He kept himself steady with one arm, as his hand caressed my cheek softly.

I twirled his luscious curls between my fingers as I held him closer to me closing the gap between us, though there wasn't much space between us to do.

I hummed, happily throughout the kiss unable to hold back my widened smile. He and I laughed with one another having to stop the kiss as we broke into a fit of laughter.

"You're so beautiful, love." Harry cooes, stroking my cheek softly.

I giggle, blushing insanely as he hovered over me with a dimpled grin.

He leaned down, pressing our foreheads against one another as the two of us smiled, adding a little chuckle here and there. His piercing green eyes poured into my brown ones, instantly hypnotizing me. He slowly moved upward, his lips meeting the tip of my nose and leaving a gentle peck on it. I giggled like a little school girl as my face turned bright red.

"You're mine," he claims, in a husky tone.

His deep British accent was quite hypnotizing.

"I'm yours." I softly say, feeling my heart rate increase.

He took a second to linger his gaze on me before reconnecting our lips in a passionate kiss.

I was so at peace at this very moment. The fresh air, the green grass, the blue sky. The nature. Him. It was all so blissful.

And I was his. I'm more his than he'll ever claim.

10 votes & 5 comments for the next chapter.
Good morning.
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
Please comment what you thought of it as your opinions mean very much to me.
I hope you all have a lovely day.
Xx