Chapter 40 [Brent]

****
Another lame and short update.

****

A slight hint of jealousy appears on my manly-handsome face when Cain choose to sat down next to his clingy friend and another shot of jealousy send through me when his so-called friend intertwine their fingers, but I quickly hide it.

I'll let it off this time.

I just silently watch the scene before my attractive eyes. How my sorry-ass twin brother start getting pissed with Cain's big brother cause his not even try to hide his disliking toward us. How he want the two of us leave.

"Well, sorry to dissapoint you but we're not leaving. We'll stay here, we're not going anywhere, whether you like it or not." Oh. Look-like Drake can't control now his awaken rage.

And well, it's seem Cain's brother, Cerus cannot also prevent his own anger.

If I admit, I just want to sit back and watch my brother getting into fight with him, with a popcorn in my hands but something brilliant idea popped in my awesome head.

I slightly, yes, just slightly slap the back of Drake's head.

He turn his full-attention to me. "The hell with you, fucker."

I resisted the urges to laugh but instead, wear a serious face.

"Knock it off, Drake. Stop being an ass here." Then, I turn towards Cerus Andrade and bowed my head low but in reality, I just want to hide my smirking face but somehow, I end-up use it for my advantage. "Please, accept my apology for my brother, Mr. Andrade."

In the corner of my eyes, I saw him a bit taken aback of my sudden action. I want to claps my hands. Yay. One point for me, he-he.

"Damn you, Brent," Drake curse me. "Pretend to be a kind one now, aren't we?" And zero point to my hot-tempered brother, bwa-ha-ha.

I laugh under my breath before looking-up and this time, wear my innocent face.

"What are you saying, Drake? Of course, I am not. Be a reasonable and step-aside your false accusation."

"Bastard, you think I fall for that? I know you very well and your famous little dirty tricks."

I shakes my head at him pathetically. "I really don't know what're you saying, Drake."

"Goddamnit. Stop playing innocent here, you fucking tard." Drake snarled at me.

And that's push the button, my button. Alright. He ask for war; I'll give him a war. So be it. I gritted my teeth, curl my fist and glared back at Drake but berofe I spat back at my fucking asshole brother, a beautiful voice interrupt me.

"NO. Both. of. you. Stop."

Cain stand-up and put one of his hand on his waist. "My god. What are you? Kids? Fighting over what? For nothing." He scolded us.

And here I am, can't help it but let out a chuckle. Oh-fucking-god, he's so adorable right now.

Cain give me his small, cute glares. Awe! So really cute. "What're you laughing at, Mister?" he ask me, using his stern soft voice. "You think, this is funny?"

I sit straight and my chuckle dies down but eventually, choke-out when I shallowed the laugh that I was trying to restrain.

"Tss. Serves you right, ass-hat," pagpaparinig ni Drake.

Pinaningkitan ko sya ng mga mata. Mukang naghahanap talaga ng away ang magaling kong kapatid.

"God... don't start again, can you? You two giving me headache right now." Cain shut his eyes and caress his forehead.

Agad akong nakadama ng pag-aalala para sa kanya pero tatayo pa lamang sana ako para lapitan at i-check si Cain nang maunahan ako ng asungot nyang kaibigan.

"You okey, Cain?"