Chapter 4

Everyone was so excited that they had gotten the house that they stayed up late at the café looking at pictures of the semi-empty rooms and planning layouts for each of them. They decided that Lovino would get the master bedroom because he was older and he was the one who ended up paying the most for the house out of the two of them.

The next day Lovino and Feliciano would have to meet up with the guy who was renting the house to them, Ivan, as his name turned out to be, and sign all of the contract papers.

Feliciano in particular had been so excited for this that after he heard the news, he had not once thought about the blue eyed man who he had seen earlier. His thoughts were occupied with house designs and the thought that he could make pasta whenever he wanted.

As they left the café, Feliciano had almost forgotten to tell Snickers goodbye like he promised. He quickly pet him and told the little kitten goodnight before catching up with his friends.

The next day was the day that everyone was excited for, because after they sign the contracts, it's official that they will be moving into the house soon. Feliciano barely slept a wink that night, and he knows that Lovino didn't sleep well either. They had agreed to meet Ivan at the house at noon to sign papers, so they had an alarm set for nine, but the both of them woke up at eight anyway. Stupid classes.

After they were ready to go, Antonio had stopped by and insisted that he drive them to their soon-to-be new house. Well, he was at first just going to ask if he could go with them, but if he were to do that they wouldn't have allowed him to drive, and there was no way he was getting in the car with one of those crazy Italians behind the wheel. They drove as if they had no will to live. Anyway, the three of them walked out to the student parking lot and got in his car together.

"Alright so where is this thing?" Asked Antonio looking over at Lovino.

"It's on Westerfield street, you go to the exit and take a left, then about two blocks down you take a right onto Westerfield and it's the third house on the left."

"Alright, let's go."

Then he started the car and began to drive to the third house on the left on Westerfield Street. When they got there, they walked up to the door and rang the bell. A few seconds later a tall man answered the door wearing a long, trench-coat like tan coat and a pink scarf around his neck. His beige hair framed his violet eyes that looked down at the newcomers.

"Please, please, come in," he said in a thick Russian accent as he led them inside. The four of them walked to the kitchen, and Feliciano was grateful to see that there was already a stove, fridge, and a microwave already there. There was also a table on the other side of the island, the kitchen/dining room wasn't big by any means, but it wasn't small either.

Ivan and Lovino began to sift through the contract papers, Antonio keeping a close watch on Ivan. Feliciano decided to take a tour of the house since he wasn't needed for the signatures until the end. He started with the main floor, since he was already on it, and walked through the opening and into the rectangular shaped living room. One of the longer walls was lined with windows, and a TV was mounted off of the shorter wall adjacent of it. A single sofa sat along the windowed wall while a recliner sat in one of the corners of the wall parallel to the TV. The other side led into a hallway with two doors on one of the walls and Feliciano opened the first one to discover the first bedroom, it was big, but it wasn't the master. This would be his bedroom.

About five feet down was another door and he opened it to reveal the master bedroom, which was big, and beautiful. It had a big window revealing the outside world which Feliciano grew jealous of. In the back corner was a door and Feliciano had already guessed what it led to, the master bathroom. It had its own separate shower and bath, along with a double sink along one of the walls. After admiring the bedrooms once more, Feliciano walked back to the kitchen, and he saw what he must have missed the first time. A stair case along the back wall. But right next to the staircase was a door, and Feliciano learned that it was the main floors bathroom. Walking up the noisy steps Feliciano was glad that both of the bedrooms were on the main floor instead of upstairs, they would have never been able to go anywhere without the other one knowing at the rate that these steps were squeaking.