Chapter 11

The next morning Feliciano woke up on the couch in the living room alone. The thing was though he didn't fall asleep there alone, Ludwig had been with him. The sun's rays that climbed their way through the windows blinded him after so long in darkness. He attempted to shield his eyes from the direct hit by rolling over and burying his face deeper into the side of the couch, but the light was all around him. With an exasperated sigh, Feliciano threw the blanket off of his head. After letting his eyes adjust, he sat up and looked around the room.

He was surprised to find that Ludwig wasn't here; looking around he finally noticed a small, orange sticky note at the foot of the couch. "I'll be back soon -Ludwig" was the only thing written on it in neat print.

Where did he go? he thought. He lied there waiting for him to return, after ten minutes he decided to get up and at least try to do something productive. When he passed the clock he noticed that it was 8:11 am and decided to start his day. He quickly took a shower and got dressed and by the time he was done with everything it was only 8:30.

Only seconds after he sat back down on the couch Ludwig came in through the front door and Feliciano felt his heart warm at the sight of him. It must have been a sign effect of his new found love.

Ludwig walked closer to him, one hand by his side, the other behind his back. When he was standing fully in front of him, he held out the hand that was hidden behind his back, and Feliciano was speechless.

In his hand, he was carrying a sketchbook with a small pouch containing only a few pencils. He had got them just like he said he would. Feliciano was overflowing with joy and threw his arms around the taller man.

"Thank you Ludwig!" he cheered.

Ludwig hugged him back, and whenever he pulled away he handed him his stuff. He immediately took them and ran to his room. Seconds later he was back, slightly out of breath.

"Thank you! I was wondering where you had gone and I was starting to get a little worried because you weren't back yet and I didn't know what time you left at and–" Ludwig pulled him into another embrace, silencing his rambling.

"You're welcome," he said softly.

Not even seconds after they pulled apart and sat down on the couch Lovino and Antonio suddenly came barging through the front door.

"Fratello!" Feliciano cheered as he sprung up to greet his brother, Lovino stiffened at the hug and tried to pull his brother off of him.

"What?" he uttered.

Feliciano pulled away, "I haven't seen you in so long! That's what!"

Lovino groaned, "It's been not even two days! You saw me on Friday." He sat down on the love seat, Antonio sitting next to him. Feliciano sat back down next to Ludwig who had never gotten up from the couch. "You guys haven't even started unpacking yet? Jesus, I thought you would have bored yourselves into doing it so I wouldn't have to." Antonio nudged him in the side, "Oww," he whined.

Antonio smiled slightly to himself as he looked back up at Feliciano and Ludwig. "Alright, it's pretty obvious that if we don't get this house done soon then it's never going to be good. So we called Arthur and Alfred and they are going to come over and help us all unpack, they should be here," he looked down at his watch, "in about five or so minutes."

"Tell them about the food," said Lovino as he sulked in the corner of the love seat.

"Oh yeah, I sent Francis and Matthew out to buy some food so you guys are not completely bare anymore, but they won't be here for awhile."

"Okay," said Feliciano as he rested his head against the back of the couch. Ludwig reached down and turned on the TV so that there wasn't an awkward silence, and they watched Seinfeld until there was a loud knocking at the door.