ένας

"HOW COULD YOU?!? HAVE YOU GONE INSANE TAEHYUNG?!? HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND AND YOU KILLED HIM!!" I cried as I saw all the blood coming out of Jaebum's body.

I knew it was a mistake to invite him over... this is all my fault...I'm so sorry Jaebum....

I held his cold hand and cried while looking at him.
And Taehyung, well he laughed.

He took his bloody hand through my hair and started to pull my hair to make me stand.

"Ah! Taehyung sthap! It hurts!" I yelled in pain of him pulling my hair, but it only made him pull it harder.

He pushed me against the wall and smirked while looking at me.

"You're not allowed to have other boys in your life except of me. Got it?!"

He yelled and slapped me, tears rolling down my cheeks, feeling my heart going faster and faster. He scares me... More than anything ever have scared me....cause I know, he can go insane with the speed of the light.

"Y-yes Taehyung!"

My voice cracked and my hands started to shake when he took his free hand in his pocket.

"Good. Now we got some rules little princess." He said with his deep and husky voice. The voice that made me come in this trap. A trap full of fair, blood, darkness...and him...

He took his free hand out of his pocket and he held a pocket knife. He pushed me harder against the wall with the knife against my neck. Feeling the cold metal on my neck knowing he won't wait a second if I say something wrong to take it through my neck and let all the blood flow out. He won't care though, he will  just do it...

"First of all, you're going to listen to everything I say. Second, you're with me. No boys, no friends and no family. I'm all you have now. All the boys you can talk to is, me, Jimin, Jungkook, Seokjin, Hoseok, Namjoon and that sleep butt Yoongi. Thirdly, if you want to go out I must be with you and you need to hold my hand for every second. Fourth, if you try to escape." He took a long break of his sentence before he came closer to my ear and whispered. I could feel his smirk against my neck. I gulped down my saliva and listened to him.

"I'll find you, make you suffer and then." He smirked and let out a short breath. "Lets just say, I would not let anything come in my way!" He said and took the knife slowly down to my arm.

"Got it?" He asked looking at me.

I didn't reply the first time.

"Oh, you didn't? Let me make sure you do."

He took the knife and cut a T on my wrist. I closed my eyes shut and groaned in pain.

"What about now?"

I still didn't reply.

"Still nothing?"

He then took the knife a little bit up and cut an A.

"A-ah...s-stop...please..." I said feeling the pressure of my blood coming up and out through the cuts.

"That didn't sound like. 'Yes sir, I got it Taehyung-ah.' "

He then cut an E.

"I GOT IT TAEHYUNG-AH!! NOW PLEASE STOP!" I cried out when the pain was too much for me to handle.

He then threw the knife across the room and looked at me.

"Good girl. And oh, you cant tell a soul about this side of me, or else you will see your little half getting hurt in front of your eyes by no other than me."

He then took a step back and i slide down the wall.

"Don't you dare touching my little sister! She is only 7 you Monster!"

He looked at me surprised, but also mad.

"I'm what? Huh?!" He kicked me in the stomach.

"shut up before I hurt you even more." He said and rolled his eyes.

"I'm not your little barbie doll that you can play with and touch everywhere!"

I screamed and rubbed the blood in my wrist away. TAE, he wrote his nick name.

"Doll? What a nice name I can call you. I was thinking about. I don't know, slave, thing. Something like that. But doll is even better! It's a thing and also a kind of slave! Perfect!" He laughed and pulled my hair again.

"Listen little doll, go and get your ass up to my room before I kick it there."

I nodded while looking down.

"And also, look at me when I talk to you and never ever dear to talk against me again!"

He yelled and let go of my hair. I ran up the stairs past every guy in the house and into Taehyung's room.

I sat down on the floor hugging my knees and started to cry.
What have I got myself into...?

I wish I never met you Kim Taehyung.
You're the reason of me suffering.
And the feeling of satan is trying to choke me slowly and carefully, but also fast and painfully.

Kim Taehyung, is an insane psychopath who is the devil in the body of an human....