πέντε

"So you think you can run away? Huh?!" Taehyung's dark voice haunted my ears while his hands slowly touched every place of my body. I looked down scared of what will happen.

"Jimin, get me the whip."

"Wait Taehyung, must be you be so harsh? She is scared." Jimin said getting in front of me. This was a new experience....

"Do you want to be next?! No?! THEN GET WHAT I SAID!" Taehyung yelled and I guess he slapped Jimin as well.

"Fine." Jimin calmly said and left to obey Taehyung.

"Now~ kitten~? How do you want it?"

Taehyung slowly ripped the shirt he gave me to wear until it was ruined and on the floor. Why is he doing this... is it so hard to just leave me alone...?

I know I screwed up my life, I know, I know, I know! STILL DOES HE MAKE ME FEEL LIKE MOUSE IN THE CLAWS OF THE CAT!

All of this because of the one thing I needed, and he said he would help me with, but on one condition.

Without noticing anything because I was to damn deep into fear and thought, Jimin came back with a whip.

"Be fast, she still must make school." Jungkook calmly said while he was all ready in his school uniform, backpack on his back and a grin on his face while his head was down in his phone. I guess he is playing CandyCrush or something like that.

I looked at Taehyung with a look of forgiveness, will he let me? Well...

"AH!!!" He hit me with the whip and made everyone look up as fast as I screamed. "Don't worry Jungkook, we are done in a minute or two. I'll drive you guys, so she will get her only wish." Taehyung smirked against my ear after saying that. He really won't let me go...

"Do you regret? Well, if your fucking pussy brain didn't want to go on an adventure without think about the consequences. Must I teach you right."

He slowly said with his deep calm voice, but the pain in my back were all I focused on.

"AGH TAEHYUNG!!" I cried when he hit me another time. Why,why, JUST why...

"Oh you want to scream a name? Well, scream Daddy." I looked at him disgusted, he cant even control his horny ass in a situation where I can lose my life.

"Come on sweetie, do you dare to call me Taehyung again?" I looked down again, he is right, I'm too scared at the moment to not obey him. "As I thought."

"Please T-daddy....let me go..." I said and cried my eyes out. "I know what I got myself into but this is too ha-AGH!!"

"Shut up will you? I never asked you for your life story, and even so? Your old life is gone, the rest of your life are with me. Even if you like it, or not."

He was about to hit me, but I heard the sound....but it didn't hurt....
It felt like nothing, of course the marks he made is sore and bleeding, but this time didn't hurt at all...

I opened my eyes to see arms holding around me, strong arms. I took my head up and looked to my side to see the face of the guy who took the whip for me. He embraces me tightly as if I'm about to leave the horrible thing called world, or as I like to call it. Hell.

"J-Jimin...." He looked at me, not stopping holding on me, and all he said, "I'll try to protect you...I'm late, but here..."

Right then someone harshly pulled Jimin away making him leave claw marks on my waist.

"Protect her? Oh Jimin, lets be honest. You can't do that. Look at your back, all full of blood, and so are hers. Stop acting like a fiction hero. Your on my side even if you like it or not." Taehyung chuckled and tied me free.

I fell on my knees rubbing my wrist. "Jungkook, go and dress her up. I'll make sure Jimin won't do anything stupid again." Taehyung said and dragged Jimin with him downstairs....where he killed-

"YAH PUT ME DOWN!!" I screamed and hit Jungkook's rock hard chest and stomach.

"Jeez, I knew you thought I was sexy, but to make an excuse to hit my luxurious abs and chest wont get you anywhere honey. Leave it to the professionals when it comes to the seducing part." He said with a smirk planted on his face.

Why is he mentioning sex and Taehyung? Can't their horny dick just chill?

"You bastards only think about seducing, sex, getting sucked! IT'S DISGUSTING!"

"What did you say?" He raised an eyebrow and pinched hard on my sore back.

"AH!"

"As I thought, just shut up so I don't throw you away. Cause that's what I'm really close to do."

"If you do so, you guys have no pussy to fuck."

"Why do you think I already didn't throw you away?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

Why can I talk back to some of Taehyung's group, and that only in som moments? To be honest, I'm deadly scared if Jungkook, but I still talked back to him... it's annoying that I can't do the same with Taehyung...