τρία

Taehyung is sleeping on his bed and I'm sitting on the floor looking at him. That soulless person sleep like he hasn't done anything wrong. He has no regret, no shame, no heart.

"Mhm...if yo going to stare at me like that I won't get any sleep..."

Taehyung said and turned his back at me and I felt my body getting cold as usual at night cause he won't turn anything on to heat the room. I hugged my knees and buried my face into them almost on the line of crying.

Suddenly I felt some arms around me embracing me, I felt warm and protected. A smile appeared on my lips and a tear fell. I haven't felt like this for months. I looked up and saw Taehyung looking at me. Still no emotions in his eyes, but I don't know why I don't scream or push him away, maybe because it's 3am and he will kill me if I do anything.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a calm and kind of a worried tone in his voice. I nodded slightly and tried not to look at him. I looked at my clothes, some black shorts and a white over-sized T-shirt that is ripped almost everywhere.

"Hey, let's clean you up and sleep together tonight." He said while holding my had and looking into my eyes smiling. Why is he acting so strange? He is never this kind... Why do I even ask..? This is all a part of his game, a part of his pleasure. He makes me feel loved and cared of to get my hopes up and then he acts like I'm anything he just can live without and throw it away later on. I'm sick of it, being used, being used for everything, but he always get me. He always fool me, makes me get in his trap over and over again. It never ends, like the bermuda triangle, boats and flies disappear there like my feelings hopes and disappear into Taehyung's chocolate dark brown eyes when I remember how he really is and what kind of person he is.

He lifts me up and walks into the bathroom, he puts me on the toilet and puts the water in the bathtub on. He looks at me with a smile and walks closer. His messy hair and tired face with only a boxer on, it looks like he just woke up from the best dream ever with that smile on his face, but his body seem like he is forcing himself to act kind. It makes me worried, what if he plans to tie me up and just let me be in the bathtub with hot water burning my body?

He took the ripped shirt off me as well with the shorts. I tried to cover up as much as possible, but he only pushed my hands away and unhooked my bra and took my panties off. Have he done this before? Yes of course, in his option I'm not allowed to touch myself when I'm naked. I only take a bath or shower when he tells me to, and usually he does it, wash my hair and body, and its really rare that he does this. I don't even have clothes to wear so I use the same clothes he gave me. What a shame... I'm like a slave...

He lifted me up and put me in the bathtub, it felt amazing to feel the water against my dirty body, I felt free for once again. He started to wash my hair with shampoo, the balsam. His gentle touch against my scalp felt relaxing, good, pleasing. It felt like i'm in another world.

"Good huh?" He giggled while he started to wash my body as well. What has gotten into him? This is such a new side...

"And oh, remember you have school tomorrow. I'll drive you and Jungkook to school tomorrow and I'll go in to class with you as well. I need to talk with your teacher." I knew he was smirking, even thought I can't see, I know. He said that not as calm or relaxing as before either... What will he do.... And what has the teacher done? It drives me completely insane! Stop this game Taehyung, please just stop!

As usual as I'm stuck in my mind I didn't notice that Taehyung has already lifted me out of the bathtub and had taken a towel around me drying my body and hair. Why do I feel the feeling I felt when I first met him..? Love..? Is that what..? Is that also why I don't dare to run away..? Mo it can't be.. It's only fear! I'm not loving this monster! What once happened to get me here won't happen again. I'm done with him, he is only treating me like this for him to know that he has me where he wants me to be.

"I got you some new underwear and you can use one of my white shirts." He said and pointed to the corner where the things were at. Lovely, I already saw that it was lingering and his white shirt.

I slowly walked to the clothes and put it on slowly. Why I don't deny it? I don't really know either... Maybe I'm too blind to see what will happen? It won't go well, that's all I know. Why I know it? Because I know this guy.

He held my hand and walked to his room. I want to leave as fast as possible... I don't care how disgusting, idiotic or even painful it will be, as long if I get away...

He laid himself down on the bed and tapped on the empty place next to him. I didn't want to lay down, especially so close to him, but I have no choice... I laid down slowly and felt his arms around me. The warmth from the body next to mine made me shiver, and not soon after I fell asleep. The only thing I heard before I fell asleep was Taehyung mumbling something in my ear, but I didn't catch it.

I love you...? No... can't be.... and if so, it's a lie...