Chapter 21

Oliver's POV
Finally it was my twenty-first birthday and our wedding day. My parents had moved to a small area of land not far from us and Luke had stayed there with our boys to get ready. My mom, Rose and Kayla, who had flown up from her university in California, had stayed with me to help prepare. Our wedding was to be held in our backyard which Rose and Kayla had spent the afternoon decorating. After slipping into my black tux, Kayla and my mom went to work on putting the finishing touches on my suit. Hearing a car pull up my mom left the room immediately but not without yelling at me to stay put. "You look amazing Ollie. Who would have guessed my best friend would be getting married before me and to the hottest pop star ever." Kayla gushed and I laughed. "Kayla, you look gorgeous as well. I'm sure you'll find someone just as hot soon." I replied. It was true, she was gorgeous in her purple satin dress that ended just above her knees. Rose came rushing in, in her beautiful red dress that flowed to the floor. "Kayla come on. Ollie, Josh will be here in a moment. Hurry up Luke's waiting." She said with a wink as she dragged Kayla out the door. Josh entered just as they left and flashed me a smile. "Hey Luna. Looking good." He smirked. "Josh, what have I told you about calling me Luna?" I mock growled. He just laughed and soon I joined in. He turned serious and turned to me. "Alright let's go. Your dad's waiting and so is Luke." I looked up and smiled as I accepted his offered elbow. He escorted me to the back door where my dad was waiting to take me to Luke. Handing me off to my dad, Josh smiled once more before walking out to stand by Luke. Following him was Rose and then Kayla. Finally my my mom came down the stairs with three-year-old Nevada and Houston in tow. Running over to me, they both threw their little arms around me. "You look pretty mama." Houston said beaming while Nevada nodded. "Pretty mama." He copied his brother. I smiled at the two of them all dressed up. Houston was our flower boy and Nevada was the ring bearer. "You look so handsome boys. Now go with grandma and see daddy okay?" I said as I glanced up at my mom. She nodded then ushered the two rambunctious boys out the door. Then we heard the wedding march and I knew it was my turn. Suddenly I felt nervous and my palms started sweating. My dad looked down at me. "Ready baby boy?" He questioned, sounding a little choked up. I swallowed and nodded. I took his elbow and together we walked out the door. At first I was glancing around at all the pack members feeling a bit disappointed that Denver wasn't here. Denver had left to go to collage not long after I had run away. We had informed him of the wedding but he hadn't been able to leave as he had exams coming up. Then I turned my attention to Luke. My breathe caught in my throat. He was wearing a matching tux to mine and had done his hair nicely. Soon my father released me and I joined Luke in front of the alter and the music stopped.