5

Scarlett

I was walking down the street with Olivia, smiling and laughing. It's a sunny day, a perfect day to go swimming at the local pool.Today's Friday we don't have school because of conferences. We were both in our swimsuits with our matching towels.

"I bet you won't jump off the high dive today." Oli said with a giggle.

"I'll prove ya wrong!" I said smiling.

"Oh yeah suuure." She replied smiling her usual dorky smile. We walked into the gate into the public pool area. We put our towels down on some chairs and walked over to the shallow area of the pool, so we could get use to the coolness of the water. It was a nice feeling. Cool water against my skin on a hot day, it feels amazing.

"Hey Scar! You need to prove to me that you can jump off of the high dive!" Oli said smiling.

"Okay, okay fine." I said with a roll of my eyes. I got out of the water and started walking towards the ladder to go up to the multiple stages of the dives. The lowest one, middle, then finally the top. The tallest diving platform. I slowly edged myself onto it and onto the center of the platform. Eyes were on me people in the pool muttering probably because i'm scared as all hell. I started to get dizzy...really dizzy. I stumbled forward to the edge. I saw Oli staring at me. I looked down, it wasn't smart of me to do this...Out of all the things I love...I hate heights. A darkness took over me and I remember hitting the water...hard. The plash of the water and lack of air woe me back up i swam up and gasped for air. And then screamed. I saw dead bodies floating in the pool, the crystal clear water was now a dark shade of crimson. Someone shoot me from behind and was yelling my name. It was Oli, I turned and saw her face covered in blood. A she was riddled in bullet wounds. I was holding back a scream.

"Scar!" I hear her scream.

"Scar!" Her voice was mixed with a man's voice.

"Scar!" I shot up screaming bloody murder and i felt a hard slap on my cheek.

"I-I'm sorry, you were screaming and moving around violently. It was hard to look at..." Diablo said shakily.

"Thank you." I simply said with tears in my eyes. I wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug.

Diablo

I felt horrible for slapping her, but she was screaming and it looked like she was having a horrible nightmare. She hugged me tightly and said thank you to me. I hugged her back and I felt her tears falling onto my shoulder and back. I didn't mind. She was always so shut in, but now...now she has opened up she smiles and laughs, she actually shows emotion towards us. This is the first time I've seen her cry. She suddenly winced and grabbed her side. Her shirt was sticky with blood.

Rosalyn ran over after seeing Scar was in an immense amount of pain. She laid her down flat on the ground and lifted her shirt a bit. Her scar from what she said was an accident is now open again and gushing blood.

Rosalyn

I saw the huge wound on Scarlett's side and I had to act quick. She was still crying a bit, but she was handling the whole wound on her side like a champ. As Scar was asleep we managed to start a fire for warmth with the hay that was sitting in the barn. There were no wood floors or anything in the bar except for hay so we started the fire in there.

Since i had to act quick I told the boys to hold her down for the thing that i was about to do was going to hurt the fuck out of her. She was squirming saying she's fine and I didn't need to do anything, but i grabbed my Katana and held the metal blade in the fire until it was a bright orange. I walked back over to Scar with the boys holding her down and lifted her shirt again and said I was sorry ad put the searing hot blade against her wound. She let out an ear piercing scream as the heat was searing her wound shut.

As soon as I was done I threw my katana to the ground and hugged her. She was shaking wildly. I would be too after getting my skin seared shut. She hugged me back and whispered thank you.

Scarlett

It hurt so much...but i won't have to worry about it bleeding or hurting anymore in the future. I thanked Lyn and laid back down. Diablo was sitting next to me. His hand was close to mine. I slightly touched his index finger with my pinky and he gripped onto my hand. I fell back to sleep holding Diablo's hand...It helped me fall asleep better, knowing someone is right next to me, ready to protect me. That night I didn't have another nightmare.