Chapter 2 Call Me Ben

My legs pounded and I ran straight into the woods.Why the woods?I have no idea.I stopped and rested against a tree.Something stabbed my hand when I sat down and I yelped in pain.

When I picked it up,I noticed it wasn't really sharp but a blunt small grey game card,For Nintendo 64."DaFuq?" I mumbled.I held it up to see what game it was.

"Majora's mask..." I said under my breath.

I flipped the game on its back and in black permanent marker it read,

MAJORA'S MASK.

No really,Like It doesn't already tell me what game it is on the front of the game.I shrugged and put it in my pocket and started to climb up the tree to rest.I had to say,I felt like I was being watched or stalked.I causally heard twigs snap or leaves crunch.

I closed my eyes to rest my mind.I supposed I fell asleep because when I woke up it was morning.

"Shit!" I yelled and jumped out of the tree.I ran to my house and jumped over the fence.I climbed to the back and opened my window and crawled in.I landed on my feet and looked over at my clock.9:00.

"I'm so late,I mean if it's 9:00 there should be no reason why I can't ditch school for one day." I chuckled and reached in my pocket and took out the game.

I walked downstairs quitely and went into my basement to get the old Nintendo 64 system.good she isn't awake yet.I came back upstairs,Went into my room an locked the door.

I hooked up the system,Clicked the game in and pressed on I stared at he screen,excited,And very happy.at my age I shouldn't be getting happy over a video game,But I was.

When the game booted up there was one saved file.

It read:BEN

I opened the BEN file to see their items,It was a shame they had all the masks and had almost beaten all the bosses.I sighed and went back to make my own file.I labeled it:

"KAT."

Just like the BEN file,Capital letters.I started the game and played through the beginning,It worked just fine,Why was it in the woods?

After about 30 minutes of playing the screen got very glitchy and it showed a black screen with a couple vertical lines with the words:

"Dawn Of A New Day."

I was confused but I couldn't seem to put the game down.I played on and it spawned me to the Majora's boss match with,The SkullKid.There was no sound,No music either.Something in the back of my mind told me to try to shoot the SkullKid with my bow.

I aimed the bow and shot at it.It animated of the SkullKid lashing back as the bow struck him.I did this about 3 more times Untill a dialogue came up,"That won't do you any good,hehehe."

Suddenly I was lifted in the air and I suddenly bursted into flames.I stood there,Scared and confused.Suddenly the screen cut to black with an error sound.I was about to shut the power off Untill the screen had yet another dialogue box popped up,"you've met with a terrible fate,Haven't you?"

I gasped and stared in absolute disbelieve.I decided to keep playing so,I lifted the controller up in my hands and began playing,The screen was glitchy and this time music played backwards.Suddenly words popped up on the screen,"You shouldn't have done that..." I stood and ran to a corner and hid in it.A hand reached out of the screen.Soon a mid-small boy with long blond hair and a green outfit stood in front of me.

I whimpered and shakily asked,"W-Who are you?!"

The boy looked at me and grinned at me,Very creepishly."Call me,BEN.