Chapter 9 New Eyes

Bens(P.O.V)

I woke up to my arm around Kat and her head resting on my chest.I smiled and held her more tightly and I think that woke her up.She blinked and rolled over so that we were face to face."AH" she screamed and rolled off the bed.I laughed and picked her up."Don't Scare Me Ben!" She punches my shoulder and grabbed her clothes then went into the bathroom to change.

After about 15 minutes of waiting I heard a scream.I ran to the bathroom and opened the door.Kat was grabbing her face."Kat,Let go!" She pushed me off and covered up again.I could see she was crying but not tears,Blood.

I ripped her arms away and she showed me.One grey eye and one red eye,With blood streaming out of them."W-What?" I backed away a little."B-Ben what is happening?" She quivered.I shook my head."Dunno." I sighed.I picked up a towel and cleaned up her eyes.I hugged her and took her hand."Lets go meet everyone," I smiled.

Kat's(P.O.V)

My eyes stung like hell.He took a towel and cleaned my eyes.After he was finished her hugged me.I blushed 6 shades of bright red.He took my hand and tugged."Lets go meet everyone." He smiled at me and I nodded.

We walked Down the stairs and into the living room.Slendy greeted me."GoodMorning child how did you sleep lastnig-" he cut of noticing my eyes still half bleeding and the new colors."W-what the hell?" Slendy looked at my eye."What is it?!!?" Everyone rushed towards me.

Now I'm uncomfortable."K-Kat you have beautiful eyes,How did they change?" Slendy asked."I-I don't know I woke up and there was blood comming out of my eyes." I chuckled.Slendy nodded and motioned me toward everyone.

"This is EyeLess Jack,Jack for short." Slendy said pointing to the guy with the blue mask he waved."This is Masky and hoodie." He pointed to the guys in the orange hoodies.A little girl came out in a pink dress,The dress was covered in dirt and blood,And her face had blood running down from her head.

The girl jumped in slendys arms."Aaaaand the is Sally." Sally looked at me and smiled."Wanna Play dollies later?!" She screamed."Sure." I smiled.She nodded and ran up to her room.Ben smiled."She really likes you!" I nodded."Children can't resist me." Ben laughed and told Jeff to come here.Jeff waved to me and came over to where we were.

"Hey,Im going hunting tonight and I was wondering if you wanna come." Ben asked.Jeff nodded."Sure yeah." I don't know what washed over me but I couldn't help but yell."I Wanna Go Hunting Too!!!!" I yelled.

Everyone turned to look at me.

Jeff's(P.O.V)

She wants to go hunting? Dafuq? Does she even know what hunting is?!"Kat,Are you sure you do realize you just said you want to go killing with us." She glared up at me."I know,I want to." Ben sighed "Okay,We leave tonight at 11:00pm." Kat ran up and hugged him.I felt a rage of energy wash through me.Am I getting jealous?

No I don't get jealous.But this made me some what sort of angry.I walked off outside to get some air.

Ben's(P.O.V)

She hugged me and I felt myself blush bright red."Thanks!" She squealed and went upstairs to play dolls with Sally."Damn,Your girl is a risk taker." Jack chuckled."Shut up jack and she isn't My girl." At least not yet.