Chapter 8 Slenderman

Kats (P.O.V)

I looked over at the clock in the hospital room.8:32pm.I moaned and sat up.Was I really going to do this?Yup,I was.

I got some real clothes on.Black skinny jeans,Blood on the dance floor T-Shirt and a black hoodie.I slipped on my blue vans and went over to a window and opened it."Ok,Here we go." I stepped through the window and walked on the sidewalk towards the woods.

"That was easy." I mumbled.

I arrived at the entrance of the woods and walked in.I had a pounding head ache and heard slight ringing in my ears.The ringing got louder when I got deeper in the woods.Where was Ben? He told me to meet him at the Entrance,But he wasn't even there.

My headache got stronger and my breath got heavier.The ringing was piercing my ears.I couldn't handle it anymore.I fell to my knees and held my head,Shaking violently.I felt like there was something here with me,I turned to find,A man in a black suit,No face and tentacles.Like my nightmare I had.

I screamed and was lifted off the ground by the tentacles.Then I heard someone yell."SLENDY,PUT HER DOWN SHE'S WITH ME THAT'S THE GIRL I TOLD YOU ABOUT!" Someone screamed.

I was dropped on the ground on my shoulder which now had a large gash in it."Gee,Thanks for the wound." I mumbled and clutched my shoulder.My vision became a bit clearer and I saw Ben helping me up."Kat,Are you alright?!"

"Fine."

"You're Bleeding!"

"I know."

The guy in the suit looked at me,At least I think he did."Sorry child,I didn't know.Lets get you back to the house to clean you up and heal your wound." He spoke in a low voice.

Ben picked me up bridal style and started walking."I can walk Ben." I sighed."Im doing something nice for you,Be gratefull." He chuckled.I sighed.I was tired I burried my face into Bens chest and rested.

I felt Ben stop walking and I looked up.There was a huge mansion in front of us."w-w-wow." I managed to choke out."I know right." Ben smiled and winked at me.Did he just wink at me?

Ben opened the door and set me down.I stepped into the house and everyone that was in the living room stared at me.I felt uneasy,I hate being stared at.Ben nudged me in.I gave him a glare.

"Hey everyone,This is Kat." Ben announced.

I shyly smiled."U-Uh hey." I stuttered. A guy with a white hoodie and black hair looked up at me.I got a full glance of him.He had a cut in smile,No eyelids and had a knife in his hands.He got up and walked towards me."Im Jeff." He smiled wider.I didn't even know that was possible.

"I'm Kat,Uh nice to meet you." I replied.Jeff blushed over his pale skin and smiled again."Paws off Jeff." Ben grunted.Jeff rolled his eyes and walked away.

A guy with a black hoodie and a blue mask lifted his mask up and smiled at me with fang like teeth.Another guy waved and smiled at me,He had an Orange hoodie on and was eating cheesecake and so did the the guy who had the same hoodie on with red eyes and a red mouth.I waved back.

"Come child,Lets go take care of your wound." Slendy motioned me upstairs.I walked up and Ben followed us.I was lead into a room with all white inside.Only containing a bed and a desk,Also white.I was sat in a chair and Slendy worked on m shoulder,After a while he was finished.

I hugged Slendy."Thanks!" I sighed in relieve."Anytime Child." He hugged back "ill introduce you to everyone tomorrow." i nodded and me and Ben walked out.I yawned and stretched my arms out."You look tired,Do you wanna sleep here?" Ben Blushed and rubbed his shoulder."S-Sure but where?" I asked.

"My room." Ben replied."Where will you sleep?" Ben paused then spoke up."On the floor." I crossed my arms."No,Just sleep up in the bed with me,It's your room anyway." I sighed.He winked at me."No problem." He gave me a Pervy smile."Ben,No!" I playfully slapped him on the arm and we walked to his room.

I sighed."Whats wrong?" "I don't have pajamas,Can I borrow something?" I sighed.Ben blushed."W-Well yeah,I can give you my T-shirt." I nodded and he gave it to me.I told him to turn around and I changed.I layed in the bed and he layed next to me,He faced the other way.Was it just me or did Ben like me? I may be falling for him.What am I saying I can't Fall for a killer!

But at the same time,I knew I was.