Chapter 3 You shouldnt have done That

Quick note,So I have been a little busy with family related problems but..Im not giving up that easily but-If anyone really reads this please comment some ideas for me,I might use em'!! Okayyy Bye! ~Neon

Chapter 3

"W-who are you?! I stuttered.

"Call Me Ben."

I stood up and tried to squish myself even more into the corner."H-How and why are you here?!"

"I have my reasons." He grinned and withdrew a long pointed sword.

I quickly was alarmed when I saw the sword and made my move.I got out of the corner and reached for my door handle.I quickly opened the door and ran out.I heard footsteps behind me wich only made me run faster.

I stopped mid hallway and he pinned me against the hall.He took my wrists and pinned them above me in one hand and in the other,His sword.For a second he kept his eyes on mine.Thats when I noticed he had no eyes for say,Just black sockets with a tiny red pupil.He had some sort of a blackish red ooze leaking out of them.

His body was now leaning against mine.He drew his sword back and looked into my eyes.He looked down at my stomach and grinned.He then pressed his sword against my stomach.I was crying now.He got deeper Untill I felt it cut.

I screamed and gasped for air.

"Don't scream you'll only lose blood faster." He grinned and laughed.

The sword dug half way in and then he took it out and I feel to the floor on the edge of passing out.Thats when I noticed he had a hurt,Guilty and sadness in his eyes.I closed my eyes and passed out I felt arms pick me up and carry me,The last words I heard was a whisper in my ear,

"You shouldn't have don't that."

****************************************************
Short chapter I'm sooo sorry! I'm continuing it tonight so please forgive me! ;( it will be longer next chapter! And p.s don't forget to give me ideas!