Chapter 9

I layed in my bed,wide awake. I couldn't believe what happened today, I couldn't believe that I was actually falling for him. He killed Ramin and my best friend for gods sake! Not to mention the fact that he killed Lazer and his friends in the crack house! He scared the living crap out of me,yet I found myself strangely drawn to him.

The way he ticked and stuttered,when he ate waffles. He would always share half of the last one with me even though I didn't ever except it. There was one night he came when i made Toby a plate of waffles but I also made myself a plate. He was eating off my plate and my own it was kind of cute.

There was a shuffle outside my window, I sat up in my bed. I got slight excited, I know he said he had business to take care of but maybe he was done early and he came to visit me. When the window opened I heard an unfamiliar voice then another,it wasn't Toby. This gave me a fright,I layed back down in my bed covering my face but just enough for me to see who was coming in.

A man with a orange jacket stepped in first,he had blue pants and black sneakers. He wore a white feminine mask and had brown hair. That was masky I could tell from the fanfiction I have read about him. The next person who stepped in wore a yellow hoody and a black mask with a red frowny face on it. He had dark pants and brown shoes. That must be Hoody.

"Are you sure this is the place" Hoody asked in a whisper. "I followed him here twice,it must be!" Masky replied. They both walked over to the door which was locked,I'd left the key in there like an idiot! "So lets take care of him!" Masky said again. Take care of me?! What did they mean take care of me? And did Masky just call me 'him'?

"What makes you think its a boy" Hoody replied. "I saw him walking home today,he was wearing baggy pants and a hoody he has to be" Masky explained. I couldn't just lay there and wait to see what they had planned for me. While they bickered over whether I was male or female I slid out of the bed,crawling on the floor. I crawled to the desk and grabbed the chair.

By now the both of them were full out yell whispering at each other,what dinguses. I snuck quietly behind hoody, but was also out of Maskys view. With one swing I hit Hoody upside the head, making him collapse on the floor. I couldn't see Maskys face but I could imagine he was surprised due to the fact that he jumped back slightly.

"I refuse to be killed today! And also I'm a girl" a growled sassily (That's not even a word but you feel me) holding the chair over my head ready to strike again. "Kill you,we weren't going to kill you. We just came to see who Toby has a crush on" he explained. By now Hoody was starting to sit up. "Oh well nice to meet you" I said with a smile, I offered a hand for him to shake  dropping the chair on hoodys head.

"Whoops" I said taking the chair off Hoody and helping him up. "So this is Tobys little girlfriend" Hoody said smugly. "The 'little girl' who just knocked you out!" I gloated. "Well he has been acting different, at the mansion and not half as annoying. I needed to see who was the person I needed to thank" Masky explained. I didn't think he was spending all of his time on me which was kind of sweet actually.

"What are you doing to him?" Hoody asked. I didn't know how to answer him, I wasn't exactly sure myself. I gave him a shrug, and he tilted his head. "How did you meet him then?" Hoody asked curiously. I rubbed my arm,unfortunately this was bringing back memories of the gruesome sight of my fellow classmates and the pain of losing my friend. "He killed my friends boyfriend,then my friend and then almost me... but he didn't and I never knew why" I admitted

They both gave each other a look,then they both looked at me. They walked over to the window. "We'll see you later... uh" Masky started. "(Y/n)" I said finishing his sentence. "(Y/n)" he repeated. Hoody waved "oh and (Y/n) keep doing what you're doing,it helps a hell of a lot" Masky said then they both left through the window.