Chapter 12

(A/n)

So I DID publish this chapter a month ago and when I came back it said it wasn't published so I apologize to everybody who is reading the story my bad

******************************

Every breath I took hurt, pain was all I could feel. Then it hit me, if I were dead then I wouldn't be able to feel pain, right? Then where was I if I wasn't dead? Did those men get me and if so what were they going to do with me?

I slowly opened my eyes,it was bright. As my eyes adjusted I started to look or at least felt my surroundings. I was on a bed,a very comfortable bed if I do say so myself and I didn't seem to be tied up or anything like that. Once my eyes had properly adjusted to the light I propped myself up using my elbows.

Pain shot from my stomach and chest making it almost impossible to move but I powered through,what was getting to me was the extreme tiredness I felt I could barley keep my eyes open but I continued. When I was in view of the front of my bed i saw two familiar faces or should I say masks. It was Masky and Hoody, they both stood with folded arms leaning agains the wall.

When they saw me sitting up they both jolted up moving quickly to the foot of the bed I was laying in. "You s-saved me" I said breathlessly trying to balance myself. "No (Y/n), we didn't save you" Hoody said crossing his arms "We actually didn't even know you were in trouble" Masky added. I then realized I was not the only one in trouble,i were saving Sky.

"Where is she?!" I yelled shooting up. I hunched over due to the pain and rolled out of the bed and landing of the floor with a thud. Hoody rushed over and lifted me up by my upper arm with great care. He set me down on the bed and then sat next to me.

"Don't worry (Y/n), from what we heard she made it to a teacher that was doing extra classes and is safe. You don't have to worry" This is when i started thinking, if Masky and Hoody didn't know i were in trouble how did I get here? "Who saved me?" I asked looking at the both of them.

They both gave each other a look then looked at me. Hoody then placed his hand on my back rubbing it "Toby saved you" Masky answered. "Well then where is he?" I asked again. "He's out but he'll be back soon,he's been waiting for you to wake up" Hoody explained. "He might be a pain in the ass but I know when he's got your back he's got it for good" Masky said scratching the back of his head.

"What is he doing?" I asked eagerly. They both gave each other the same look then they did before "uhm he's out with clockwork (Y/n)" hoody said. I felt my heart drop, why did he save me? He should have just left me to die I'd be better off.

"C'mon (Y/n), you've been sleeping for so long I'm sure you'd love to take a bath" Hoody said again helping me too my feet. Masky gave me a towl and I went to the in built bathroom and ran water with some bubbles. When I was done I stripped and got into the bath, relaxing as the warm water soothed my aching body.

But then I felt it, the overwhelming feeling of tiredness again. The warm bath I was in didn't help either,now I felt myself falling asleep. I slippend into the water, I couldn't stop myself or call for help. I fully emerged into the water,it felt like my lungs were about to burst. I was going to get my wish,I was going to die...

I felt a pair of arms pick me up bridal style. I took a deep fresh of air as if it was a shock to my body I was now fully awake again looking at my savior. It was Toby he didnt have his goggles or his mouth guard on he had the beard he was talking about and he looked more handsome then ever,he wasn't looking at my exposed parts. He set me down on the floor and took off his Jersey,and put it on me. It was big, the sleeves were over my hands and the bottom of it touched my knees.

He picked me up again and took me into the room again,he sat on the bed and set me on his lap. "W-what w-we-re you th-thinking,d-do you wa-nt t-to d-die?" He asked me pulling me into a hug. I didn't hug him back,part of the reason being that I was dripping wet,but Toby didn't even care.

"You said you didn't care about me" I whispered looking down at the ground. Toby lifted my chin making me stair into his hazel eyes. "I've cared since the day I layed my eyes on you (Y/n), I'm crazy about you!" He told me pulling my face closer to his. "What about clockwork?" I asked pulling away slightly "She knows im head over heals for you" he said pulling my face closer again.

It was as if he could see that I was still uneasy about him and clockwork, without even looking away he pulled the jersey down slightly and traced the T he had carved on me the first day we met then he said without stuttering "You belong to me,remember?" It was then I was certain about him,and what he was saying.

I smiled at him,I couldn't help it. "Moo" I said. He leaned in closer so that our lips were nearly touching. "And by the way, I Love You Too" Toby said then he pulled me in for the kiss. I had finally gotten the thing I wanted the most,the man I thought had destroyed my world turned out to be my world.