The Girls Of The Hour

Leila's POV
"Why did you call us all here?" I asked. I pushed my dark brown bangs out of my eye. Elena sat at the front of our little meeting. Of course, she always has to be the main character, or at least have the most interesting storyline. Thank God she only has the latter, as far as I know. Her glasses glinted.
"So... you know Luciel, right?" She asks.
"Isn't he your crossdressing god brother?" Danielle asks. Danielle's long red hair is pulled up in a ponytail. My hair was just super short dark brown hair. Emma giggles.
"I met him once. He is insane!" Emma had brown hair and bright brown eyes.
Elena sighs.
"I'm not denying that... well, he offered me a job. Unfortunately, it does not suit my abilities. I'm not really that good with people.
"Yes you are." I said, rolling my eyes.
"Anyway..." she continues, giving me a dirty look,"He said I can invite 3 other people to help me. You just need to download this one app." She says.
"Fine. I guess I will." I shrug. I really don't have anything else to do. I still didn't have a job, so that would be fine. I open the phone and Elena downloads the messenger onto my phone.
"Ok, we need to get to Luciel's house now." She says. We get into her car, cause it was the only one that was able to hold us comfortably. We arrive at a house. Elena knocks on the gate.
"LUCIEL OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!" She yells.
"Language sis!" Luciel says as he opens the door.
"Anyway, I brought the girls, just like you asked." She sighs.
"Uh.. Elena? I never asked you to bring your friends here." He says.
"You said so! In the chat room!" She replies indignantly.
"What chat room?"
"The one with the RFA you brick!"
"I was sick. I never logged in to the chat room! And how do you know about the RFA?!?"
"You asked me to join!"
"Something's going on..."
"Don't breathe a word of this to the others. The boys were excited when 4 girls were joining the RFA. Don't crush their hopes!"
"Fine... did V approve it?"
"Yes he did,"
"Fine... you girls be careful with that, ok?"
"Ok... come on, let's go home. Bye Luciel!"

We go back to our houses. Elena seems to have moved into the apartment a few doors down. I don't know why she would ever move out of her mansion, but I can't judge. Oh well. I open the app she got me and logged into a chat room.

~Leila has joined the chat~

E: hm... nice

Z: Anything for you

Y: lol bet it's only cuz ur a girl

E: Shut it

Z: lol

L: WHAT HAVE I JUST WALKED INTO

E: don't get a bad idea cause of this! Zen just wants to know if he could practice his lines with me!

L:nvm. You did exactly what I didn't want you to do -_-

E: what..?

L: NVM

E: uh...

E: anyway, what do I-uh, we have to do specifically?

V: you sort through the emails and invite or decline people depending on what the theme of the party is. Anyway, I think we can invite my friend Rui to the party.

E: Ok!

Z: I hope we won't burden you with this. If it's too much, I can help in anyway.

E: ok... can you sing PPAP?

Z: I mean everything... except that

E: ok. Then I want a puppy. ASAP.

Z: ok! Thank god it wasn't a cat...

E: why? I like kitties too!

Z: I'm severely allergic

E: Oh! Ok, then get that puppy! You can drop it off at my work.

Z: where do you work?

E: the BioMech main building

Y:

Y: but that place is like, the rich of the rich!

E: it's my aunt's company

Z: hm~ then you must be rich and have a mansion~

E: yes, but I choose to live in an apartment.

Z: why?

E: it's a story that I don't think anyone would want to hear...
Anyone who has emotions, at least

L: does it has something to do with the fact you refuse to sing or dance or do anything concerning musicals?

~Elena has left the chat~

Z: what?

L: Elena... she will never sing. No matter what. I tried to ask her, but she avoids that question at all cost. It probably has something to do with her family.

Y: hm...

Elena's POV
I stuff my head into my pillow, trying to not cry. It was always this way! Leila is too nosy. She will end up getting herself killed. I sigh. A text rings on my phone. It is Zen.

Z: Elena! What's wrong!

Z:please

Z: Tell me!

Z: I know I was a complete stranger yesterday, but I have to know!

Z: I perform in musicals for a living!

E: fine

E:I

E: I had a nice family. I lived with my father, half brother, and mother. My parents wanted me to pursue music as a career, because of my beautiful voice.

E: I was going to star in my first musical at 15

E: but

E: my mother... she grew ill

E: on the day of the musical's premiere, she... died.

E: my father blamed her death on me, and he threw me out. I.. never saw the friend I was supposed to perform with. Until...

E:... now

Z: what? Who is it?

E: Hyun... it's you

Z: MC?!?

E: yes. It's been a while, hasn't it?

Z: anyway... I have the puppy. I... hope you like it.

E: I will. I'm coming now.
~Elena has left~