Hide Behind a Mask

3rd person POV
Way back then...
"What is the answer to question 2?" The 3rd grade teacher asked.
A student raised his hand. The teacher gulped. She didn't look at this student, because he was freakishly handsome. She just wanted to pinch his cheeks and hug him and smother him with her love.
"Yes Hyun?" The teacher said.
"The answer is b." He said. His beautiful red eyes looked up at her. Must. Not. Pinch. Cheeks. Hyun was an albino, meaning he had pale skin, white hair, and red eyes. The rest of his family had brown hair and brown eyes.
"Correct!" The teacher said. The bell rang.
"That's all the time we have for today! See you tomorrow!" The teacher waved her students away. Hyun walked out of the door. He ran to his brother, who was going to pick him up.
"Hi brother!" Hyun said.
"Hello Hyun." Responded his brother.
"Brother... why.. why does everyone avoid me?" Hyun asks.
"What do you mean?" His brother asks.
"Whenever I answer a question in class, the teacher looks at me weird. And my classmates avoid me. Am I... really as ugly as Mommy says I am?"
"Hyun... they avoid you because you are so handsome. Mom only says you are ugly because she wants you to be humble."
"Really... I-I'm... handsome?"
"Yes, yes you are."
"Th-Thank you brother."
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
"Where is that boy? SAERAN!" A woman says.
"I'm.. not sure..." a small boy said. Truthfully, he did know. Saeran had run away to their god sister's house.
"Yes you do." The woman says,"Don't lie to me."
The boy sighed,
"He's at E-"
"I knew it. Looks like I'm going to have to pay Sylvanna a visit." The woman said,"Stay right here Luciel or else." The woman stalked away to her car.
"I'm sorry brother.." cried the boy,"I truly love you! I'M SORRY..!!"