Party In A Week?

Elena's POV
Yesterday was fun. Me and Luciel hung out for the whole day. But today was a different story...

I wake up from my pleasant dream, yawning.
"Good morning Ford!" I say to my puppy. I named him after the famous theater, Ford's Theater, I went to when I was in the United States. My dream was real nice. It was confusing though. In it, I was a princess. My brother, who's name I've forgotten, was next in line for the throne. When my mother, the queen, died, my father locked me in a tower. I waited in that tower for days. Then, a huge white dragon with one large green eye swooped down and kidnapped me. It took me to the Dragon Queen, who wanted to turn me into one of her dragons. And the rest, well, that was the most confusing part. I was knocked unconscious. Can you even do that in a dream? Anyway, I was knocked out until I woke up to a kiss. A prince had saved me. I didn't have a good look at his face before I woke up. Wait. Why did I even explain this? Oh well. I suddenly got a buzz on my phone.

~Elena has joined the chat~
V: Elena

E: yes V?

V: I've decided. The party will be in a week.

E: so soon?

V:yes. Since it's your first party, I don't want you to feel overwhelmed.

~ZEN has joined the chat~

Z:oh! V

V: hello Hyun

Z: so... the party will be in a week.

V: yes. Luciel and I have determined that Elena is not in any immediate danger.

Z: that's good to hear

E: Luciel is feeling better... I think.

V:?

E: I just have a feeling... that his smile is forced. His laughs... aren't like they used to be.

V: just keep visiting him

Z:?? What are you talking about?

V: I sent Elena to help Luciel with his depression. I have to leave now.

E: Bye V

Z: Seven... has depression?!? Him?!? Of all of us, him?!?

E: Yes... I feel so bad for him. I just want to help him. I want to help everyone!

Z: you can start with helping me. I was just offered a role with a famous actress, Echo Girl, in it. Should I take it?

E: I think it would good for you. You could boost your career if you steal the show. I think that is just what you need!

Z: ok.. maybe, finally, people will recognize my talent instead of my looks.

E: You know, I've always loved your musicals. The way you get into the role... it's not over exaggerated, but also not bland. It's... perfection!

Z: you know, hearing that from you

Z: it makes me happy

Z: why does it make me so happy?

E: Of course, your looks just add to the beautiful performance.

Z: well, I am handsome

Z: still, hearing it from you...

Z: that's even better!

Z: this face..

Z: is my curse and blessing!

Z: thank you Elena

Z: you really are the most positive person I've ever met

Z: bye bye!
~ZEN has left the chat~
~Elena has left the chat~
I close my phone, grabbing Ford's leash. I walk him outside, thinking. At first glance, Zen would come off as rude. But now, I think he is a much nicer person than he seems. Sure, he's very narcissistic, but he is kind. I walk on, deep in thought. I don't realize that I had chosen to wear my boots with heels. I can't walk in heels well. I walk, but I trip. I scream as I realize where I'm gonna fall. A river. Oh shoot. Someone grabs my hand before I fall in. I get a good look at their blue hair and exclaim,"Thank god V!"
"Are you okay?" V asks.
"Yeah, I'm fine!" I say, not really fazed about what just happened. I continue walking Ford as if nothing happened. I try to just forget my clumsy antics. I stop by a cafe. I walk in.
"So... what do you do in your spare time?" A familiar man says.
"I usually read." A familiar woman says. I look around the corner and gasp. It is Danielle and a man that looks familiar. I see his hair is white... is it Zen? But when I look closer, something seems wrong. Danielle's smile seems too natural. She breathes out of her mouth in an almost maniacal way. Her eyes are a mint green, and seem blank and glassy. I inch out of the store and call the first contact I see.
"Hello?" I say once I have gotten a safe distance away.
"Elena? What is it? You miss me already?" It is Zen.
"I need your help!" I hiss.
"With what?" He asks, the concern showing in his voice.
"I just saw Danielle. She seems almost.. drugged, or something. She went missing yesterday, and she just appears with some man!"
"Was there anything noticeably different about her?"
"Her eyes were a sharp mint green."
"So...? What where they originally?"
"BROWN!"
"...I'll call Seven about this. You just get out of there!" And he hangs up. I sigh. I grab my puppy and run out of there. I run into a white haired man.
"Oh I am so sorry!" I say, trying to not sound concerned.
"It's ok Elena." The man says as he turns around,"It's not like it hurt you."