Chapter 7~Burns

Your POV:

   You lift your head weakly at the familiar face, reassured that the voice giving you hope only moments ago was never a trick. "Y-you're really hurt.. I need to heal you." Mikleo stuttered slightly in shock, pulling out his staff. You guess that he is most likely shocked by the extent of your wounds; you know that you were at first. Thanks for coming, Mikleo, you say telepathically, pouring the emotion of gratitude into your thought. The water seraph smiles at you softly before starting a healing spell.

    A warm, nice feeling flows through you, and not just at the pain relief from the wounds. You hadn't had a friend in years, and Mikleo is a great one, even when you two play-fight. "I can't heal the burns caused by Lailah. I'm sorry, but the purification flames run deep."Mikleo says, frowning slightly at the remaining burns. You, however, simply flash him a wolf grin and struggle to your feet. It only hurts slightly near your hind legs(? think i said that right~Author-Chan), where most of the burns hit.

   I think I'm fine for now. Thanks again, Mikleo, you say as you grab the once discarded pipe. "You're welcome, little wolf." The nickname Mikleo gives you in the sentence would probably leave you blushing in your normal form, but instead a feeling of embarrassment connects with the seraph. It was times like these that made you wish that there was a mental wall between the two of you. You take one look at the smirk on Mikleo's face before promptly turning yourself away from him.

   Sorry, Meebo. 'Little wolf' doesn't appreciate nicknames. You emphasize "Meebo", which makes said seraph scowl at you, annoyed. "Fine then, wolfie. Let's go find something to eat." Mikleo says in a mocking tone, smirking as you huff {as best as you can} at the new nickname. You pad along the stone streets in front of him, purposely waving a fluffy tail {Wolf Tail: lots cute, much fluff} in his face before breaking into a run. 

Catch me if ya can!!