Chapter 8~Mikleo the Sub-Lord

You wagged your silvery wolf tail excitedly Mikleo leads you through the streets to a nearby inn. The two of you easily walk in and walk out without a hitch, perks of being invisible. You carry a piece of cooked meat in your mouth and your water seraph companion holds a bowl of noodles. How do you like that ramen Mikleo? You question, having gulped down the beef in a single breath. "It's good. Nice and tasty," He replies quietly, obviously with something on his mind. You sigh, the preoccupied seraph attitude getting on your last nerve. What's on your mind? "We need to go to Galahad Ruins. Right now. Sorey is in trouble.. I can just feel it," Mikleo mutters worriedly, suddenly running off towards the gates. Your wolf eyes widen but you follow close behind his heels, not worried about running into anyone.

The two of you make it to the entrance and Mikleo doesn't stop for breath that isn't necessary. You run into a hallway and spot Sorey and Lailah examining an old water artifact. "An old water artifact huh?" Your partner voices the thought, surprising you. Mikleo is standing by the bow, seeing as Sorey left to most likely fight another hellion. He picks it up and carries it down the next hallway, where you pick up the noises of a tough battle. Racing forward, you spy an armitized <is that how you spell it? I don't really know XD> Sorey fighting a fire-type hellion. The mental facepalm comes soon after when you realize he is armitizing with a fire seraph, namely Lailah. Mikleo get yo butt out there and help your bro, you command in a sassy voice, which hides your genuine concern for everyone involved. "Gotcha, little wolf," said person says as he runs towards Sorey.

The battle continues in a flash as Lailah appoints Mikleo as sub lord. The two boys smirk at each other before armitizing, becoming a powerful water-arte user. Good luck out there you two, you say in a quiet mental voice. Mikleo doesn't respond, focused on battle, but you can practically hear his affirmation. The hellion is soon purified and you sigh in relief, neither Mikleo or Sorey got hurt very badly. Lailah and Alisha, the Hyland knight you didn't even notice there, begin talking casually as Sorey play-fights with Mikleo. Your mind wanders to other things, such as Mikleo's new purification artes. You have almost forgotten in all the chaos that you aren't supposed to be a wolf, that you are a seraph through and through. 'Could Mikleo.. purify me fully?' You think, wary of the idea. The last time somebody tried to purify, well, you know the feeling. But there isn't anyone you'd prefer to do the job than the water seraph.

Your ruins adventure ends, along with your train of thought, as the group returns to the inn. Mikleo, that was some great fighting. You two were completely in sync, however remember to keep at long range where your bow works the best, you tell Mikleo as a bit of advice. The other hellion-turned-seraphim had taught you a lot of battle techniques with the bit of their own consciousness they had control over. "I'll keep that in mind. Thanks," Mikleo says, speeding his pace a bit to walk next to you. "Mikleo, who are you talking to?" Lailah questions, glancing at you cautiously. Said seraph looks down at you questioningly, and you nod slightly. "Little wolf," He says with a small smile. Lailah looks confused but then realizes he is talking about you. "Seriously? How?" She asks, no longer cautious but excitedly curious. Whelp, it's easy. All I do is establish a link, which, mind you, takes a lot of my power as a wolf hellion form, you say, finally reaching out to the fire seraph.

"Mikleo, is this why you stopped me at the Sanctuary?" Lailah asks quietly, staring at the two of you in a new light. Mikleo nods, and you note he looks a bit embarrassed at the memory.

~AT THE INNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN~

You lie on the soft rug next the Mikleo's leg, tired from the day's events. Mikleo silently sits down from his original standing position, gently moving your tail to the side. Hey.. Mikleo... uh.... can you... purify me?