Chapter 9~Purification

~Mikleo's P.O.V.~

Hey... Mikleo... can.. you, uh, purify me? I sit in silent shock at the request, staring down at the silver and reddish-brown patterned wolf. "I think so. I want to ask Lailah about it first, to make sure you'll be okay," I eventually say, eyes wandering from Y/N to the ceiling then back to the hellion~seraph mindlessly. That's fine. Whenever you're ready, Mikleo. Y/N agrees, lying down to presumably sleep. I quietly get up, brushing off my blue outfit before walking over to where Lailah is sitting. "Hey, Lailah, Y/N was wondering if I could purify her, and I want to, but I don't want her to get hurt.." I begin, hand clutching my staff for reassurance. I feel nervous, and concerned, almost more concerned for y/n's well being over Sorey's.

"It won't hurt her once she is fully purified. She'll probably pass out for a day or two, but no injuries sustained as a hellion like the burns I accidentally gave her will stay when she becomes a seraph again," Lailah explains. I nod once, before walking over to my bed, where y/n is sleeping. I gently push her, just enough wake her and scoot her over before I lay down to sleep myself. "We'll purify you in the morning, little wolf."

~Morning Time {Why can't it be HIIIIGH NOON? XD}~

I wake up to see an overexcited wolf hellion padding around my bed in excited circles. "Calm the frick down, y/n, I'm up," I groan, scowling at the hyperactive wolf. Yay yay! No more hellion wolf for me! She chants quietly, but to where I can still hear her. I shoot one final glare at y/n before getting out of bed and leading her to an open courtyard. Nobody's around, so I prepare to begin the purification. For the first time, I see y/n go deadly serious as she sits patiently on the stone. I squeeze my eyes shut before releasing a powerful arte on her. I open my eyes, and I no longer see a wolf on the stone. In the wolf's place is a seraph around my age, in a [f/c] outfit fit more for travelling. {A/N: Think of Rose's travelling outfit, in the chosen color, and you've got your outfit}

~~End Chapter~~

A/N: Hello, readers! I'm back, from that remarkably short hiatus. Shoutout to these two people, who inspired me to continue writing this book even after I had lost the will to.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/ChiakiNanami

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Hetalian_Otaku28

Now, I'm up and at 'em, and ready to update! No confirmed update schedule yet, but I'm trying my best to juggle this and the book I mentioned in the A/N, sooo yeah! Thanks for sticking with me guys.