Chapter 10~

::Mikleo's POV::

I pick up the seraph, who is wearing an outfit similar to the one the merchant was wearing, the one who helped us get into the chapel. She's unconscious, and since she was in the place of Y/n the wolf hellion, I assume the purification went well. "Don't worry, we're almost to the inn," I say quietly, mainly to reassure myself. I'm worried about y/n right now, mostly because I have no idea how the purification went until she wakes up. We eventually make it to the inn, the looming building busy at the time of morning. I manage to slip in between two entries, no humans noticing as I quietly knock on Sorey's door. "Come on in, Mikleo," Sorey whispers, not wanting to attract attention. I slightly adjust myself, managing to get in without bothering y/n. Lailah looks up and smiles at me, a knowing look on her face as she looks at the seraph in my arms. "Lailah, can you check up on her?" I ask, gently setting y/n down on the spare bed. The fire seraph nods and walks over, her dress swaying slightly from the movement. After about a minute, she speaks up. "Y/n appears to be in perfect condition. You did well, Mikleo!" Lailah says happily, clapping her hands together.

I manage to muster up a smile, tinged with leftover concern. "Great. Will she wake up soon?" I respond nervously. Lailah nods, before pointing discreetly towards y/n. Y/n begins to stir, before slowly sitting up and rubbing her e/c eyes. "W-what happened?" 

~~~

A/N: ARCEUS I am so sorry guys! I forgot about the story, then I remembered and I didn't have time to update XDD

Anyway, this is an update, and I might start updating this on Quotev as well! So, just a warning: If you see my story on any other website besides Wattpad or Quotev: THERE IS SOMEONE STEALING MY WRITING. 

If seen on Quotev: My username is @.FanTemStudios and my name is normally Esp-Laphicet or Esp-Repede. Anybody else is copying this.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for 50 favorites!! ☺♥