Exo Imagine: Sehun and the Handkerchief

Sehun and the Handkerchief

It was a raining Saturday night. It was late and you were out of food and you were soso hungry that you hear your stomach grumbling, so you decided to went to the supermarket and go buy groceries. While you were walking, because the supermarket is near your house, you saw a banner on the wall. Its an EXO banner, you were a fan of EXO, so you just smiled at the banner while walking to the supermarket. You were humming their song "Mama". You arrived at the market and you were so happy that the grocery store is still open and there's only a few people there. As you were picking meat, you accidently bumped into a person and dropped their handkerchief. You were about to pick it up, but the person pick it up too. In result, he is touching your hand. As you raise your head to see who is the person, you were very very shocked. It was Sehun of EXO.

"I'm sorry," Sehun said.

You were starstrucked by his cuteness.

"Are you Se-Sehun from EXO?" You asked while starring at him.

"Yup I'm Sehun," he replied.

"I'm a super fan of EXO,"you said while shouting joyfully inside of your mind.

"Oh i see." he said smilling cutely at you.

"Umhh.. Sehun-oppa are you alone here?" you asked. 

"Nope, I'm with the hyungs, how about you, are you alone?" he asked.

"Yes, oh yeah, I gotta walk back to my house now. It's late." You said. 

As you turned back, he held your hand and said "Wait you're walking, ALONE? Why not come with us, we'll drop you to your house?" he said. 

And again you were shocked that Sehun is holding your hand and asking you to come with them.

"You sure it's okay Sehun-oppa?"you asked.

"Yeah, it's alright. Wait, let me call the hyungs." 

He called the hyungs and asked if they could drop you to your house. He came to you and said, "They said yes." 

He held your hands and dragged you to their van. You sat beside Sehun. EXO introduced themself to you and you introduced yourself to them. Sehun elbowed you and said,"Hey Hana-sshi, let's exchange numbers." 

"Sure Sehun-oppa. Here's my number." 

You gave him your number and he gave his number to you.

"HYUNGS! I got Hana's number and you don't have it. Bleh!" he shouted. 

Then all of you guys laughed and you didn't notice that you are already in front of your house. You said goodbye to them. As you went to your room, your phone started to ring.

"Hey! Hana. Good night, nice meeting you." 

Then all of EXO shouted good night Hana-sshi." 

"Thank you. Good night guys." You replied as you ended your conversation.

You put your phone down on the desk and cooked your food. Your phone got a message. 

As you read it, "Hana-sshi I can't forget you. Why not have meat or sushi sometimes? Lets hang out sometimes." He texted you.

"Sure Sehun-oppa. I would love too." you replied. 

You continue your cooking. You were eating and you received another text. 

"Thanks Hana-sshi. See you next time! Then it's a date SARANGHAEYO Hana-sshi ^-^." 

As you read his text, you blushed so bad. An idol is asking you on a date. Wait, I have a date with an idol??!! You told your self. You replied to him. 

"Sure Sehun-oppa. Saranghaeyo too. Good luck to your group. Fighting~ ^-^" You replied. 

"Hey! No need to include the other hyungs okay?!" he replied.

"Sure oppa. Hahaha you jealous oppa. Don't worry. You're my favorite." you replied. 

He texted you again,"Yeah I'm jealous. So no need to include them. SARANGAHAEYO Hana-sshi." 

"SARANGHAEYO SEHUN OPPA^^"

.............................................................

ang sweet ni sehunie ahaha

VOTE AND COMMENT