Exo Imagine: LUHAN

Exo Imagine: LUHAN

You turn around and you saw Luhan . Or rather his poster . One of thousands who cover your room .

- Good morning , honey. You said with a innocent smile to the poster . You stood up and kissed “ him “ , then you got to the bathroom and you make your morning routine. The sun was beating in your window so hard that you pulled curtains . You was wearing a pair of jeans, a shirt and you get a denim jacket . You got downstairs and took an apple .
Your mom : Morning ! Where are you going ?
You: In jail.
Your mom : You go to school? I thought today was not mandatory .
You: Yes, but they say some celebrities come to talk to us about drugs. And I want to see who else brings .
Your mom : Ok , come with Da Som? ( your best friend ) .
You: Mhm .

Your mother kissed your cheek in passing. You took your bag on the chair next to the wall and put her on the shoulder . Along the way you started humming songs from EXO , band you loved , especially Luhan . At school , specifically inside was very crowded . Da Som came running up to tell you that she kept sits in first row .
You: Yes ? Thank you . Why? Who's coming?
D: Did not you hear ?
You: Should I have?
D:Duuh. It's destiny ! EXO are coming .

You started to scream and you embraced Da Som Everyone was looking at you . 

You: What are you guys looking at ?
D: Come on, let 's go.
You: I hope they give autographs .
E: I know what you want from Luhan .

A perverse smile appeared on her face , while you entered in classroom . The boys gave a speech about how bad is to be dependent , during which you almost fell asleep if Luhan was not there. Neither you or him can not gaze from each other .
In the end, you go talk to them . You got autographs and put you in line to take one from ~Lulu . Finally , you're ahead.

Luhan: Hi. I'm Luhan .
You: Yes, yes you are.
Luhan : You're pretty. And funny .
You: And total available .
Luhan : Haha . Here you go. For the prettiest fan who not wanted to tell me her name .
You: Who? Oh, I ? Yes ... My name is _________ .
Luhan : Well , _________ . Ever know a place in town? I'm starving . And can go together .
You: Of course , but first come over my place to get something.

Said and done . You've come to you, he meet your mother and you went in the room to get some money. He went after you.

Luhan : Wow . That on the wall..is me ?

He started to laugh while you put in front of the bathroom door .

Luhan : Can I use your bathroom?
You: Umm ... Yes ...

I 've done instead . Once inside you hear a scream .

You : Are you ok ?
Luhan : What I'm doing in your shower ?
You: I am very dedicated EXOtic 
Luhan : Cool . That means I've seen you naked ?

You started to laugh and have stayed at you till night . You talked , you've looked through pictures until he had to leave.

You: Bye .
Luhan : I'll see you tomorrow ?
You: Of course .

You approached him and kissed him . You smiled and you closed the door . I think we all know what that means, right?

credits: fb exo page

...........................................

sweet

VOTE AND COMMENT