Exo Imagine: SEHUN

EXO Imagine: SEHUN

It was Saturday night. You've decided to go in club with your boyfriend , Sehun and the rest of the band. You were dressed sexy, but still decent.You got into the car , and headed to the biggest club in Seoul .

Once arrived, paparazzi did not hesitate to ask : “ Sehun , Sehun , you have come to celebrate your relationship ? and hundreds of other questions .

Sehun strongly took your wrist and pulled you inside the club. Music , lights, drink in excess. You sat down at a table reserved for you and wait for the waiter bringing drinks . You went to the dance floor and you start to move your hips.

You saw all eyes were on you. Sehun was not late to come and put his hands on your hips , pulling you close to him .

Sehun: Oh, good move ! You are gorgeous ! he told you wanting tokiss you .

You: I've been told , but I try to be modest ! you told him , rejecting his kiss. You knew that if you kissed him , that make him to want more .

You left him , by going to the ladies room You look in the mirror , when Sehun appears in the bathroom looking at you insistently . 

You: Sehun ! What are you doing here? Do you see? It's ladies ! You said pointing to the sign on the door. 

Sehun: I could not resist ! gives you a brief kiss , then quickly lock the door . 

He started kissing you becoming more passionate . You could not fight , you loved it. He put his arms on your hips , rising you on the sink . You put your hands through his hair . Immediately you got rid of clothes , forgetting that you are in a public place.

You: Hunnie , I have never done that. I mean, in a public place. 

Sehun: It's okay , you'll like it 

After about an hour, you both came out of the bathroom , making sure no one sees you . You were both disheveled and his shirt was almost unbuttoned. You and Sehun arrived at the table and the boys began to ask : 

Luhan : Hmm , you missed a lot. We finished the champagne . 

Sehun : I do not need , I have something better ! he says, pulling you next to him . He gave you a passional kiss and whispered “ I love you “

.............................................................................

medyo spg po siya pasintabi po sa mga batang makakabasa. 

VOTE AND COMMENT