*IMAGINE 15*

(This Imagine is for CrissAngelLoyal86LoyalFreak13 & LoyalFreak101)

You, Abby, Angela, and Kelsey were out on the town, for your school vacation...you all decide on going to Vegas to gamble, party, and meet your hero and idol Criss Angel the Mindfreak!! Abby loved all magic in general, Kelsey was more of a Lance Burton fan, but really wanted to see the Mindfreak in person just to add his autograph to her collection of Magician's she already had their signature's. You were in love with The Mindfreak and has been a huge Loyal Freak since he started his theater performances in New York...as the Sexy Gothic Greek Houdini you fell in Love with at first sight...Angela was a huge Freak Fanatic in her own since, but beens she met David Blaine in person and actually got to date him, she was turning more toward her awesome magical boyfriend instead of Criss...You were, however, a Loyal to a fault, and always would be.

You all walked through the Luxor and did major shopping in all of the side store's including Criss Angel's Believe Store and The Official Mindfreak Store...you loved the vibes in his store, that you never wanted to leave...but you sadly had too, for if you didn't you would miss out on being seated in his theater for his new show Mindfreak Live! During the show, you and your girlfriends were so shocked from the amazing illusions and effects that none of you could grasp any hint of reality...Angela totally changed her mind about her new boyfriend being the greatest magician...Criss Angel is and always will be the Lord Of Illusion, The Master of Magic, The Number One of all time!!!

Criss came over to you and your friends and asked you all to have dinner with him at his home Serenity...You and your friends jumped on the opportunity...but during the end of the dinner, Criss asked all of you to join him in his large swimming pool. You and your friends end up having a huge pool party with the Mindfreak...he played, flirted, and toyed with all you girls during the party...Criss knew he had all of you eating out of the palm of his hand. So he moved in for the kill, he offered his bed to all of you...at the same time...Criss really had a busy night making out with four beautiful ladies instead of one...but he saved you for last, for you were the most emotional after making you comfortable and ready he romanced you to no end...and when he was ready to climax, you begged him to carry you away from Reality...he lovingly looked down at you and promised he would always and forever carry you away from it all...for he loved you more than ever, and asked you to be his. Angela, Kelsey, and Abby told you how happy they were for you, that you all had a small piece of the Mindfreak, but you got to keep him.