*IMAGINE 30*

You were a contract assassin, you were hired to kill Criss Angel, for defying the Illuminati...at first you thought you could handle it, as long as you didn't get close to him...but when your contractor tells you, that you have to go in undercover as a black widow, and take him out...you hesitated for a moment but the money offered was too good to pass up.

You got your undercover identity and headed to the Luxor to crate out the surroundings...as you were finishing up, you unexpectedly run into your target...he was looking right at you and playing with his bubble gum that he was chewing on...you look at him and begin your undercover training, and tell him that is so not cool...he smiles at you and says its kind of a bad habit playing with my gum...so how about I save it for later...he takes his chewed gum, and places it back in the wrapper...you tell him very quickly that is not cool either...he laughs and tells you that gum is ridiculously priced anymore, when all he has to do is this...(Criss tosses it up in the air and when it lands in his hand it is a brand new piece of gum)...and I can have it for later. You are automatically attracted to his charm...but he hands you the gum and tells you that you can have it...you try to say thanks, but he interrupts and says only if you go out on a date with me. You think to yourself this is going to be easier than you thought...