*IMAGINE 46*(pt. 4 of Imagine 37)

This Imagine is for 

The next morning Criss was up and gone with Ruby...for he had a surprise wedding gift for his baby sister for them, and beens neither of them was awake yet, he took his niece with him...Siera woke up and she and Leland took a nice shower together, then dressed up for the day, waiting for this evenings wedding ceremony and it's festivities.

But around noon, was when Serenity began to fill up with family and friends..to help with the wedding preparations...Siera was so happy to be under the same roof as her mom and brothers once again...only this time it was to witness her marriage to the man she loved. Dimitra and JD had an instant liking for Leland...Costa was a little on the mean side, for they were so much alike, she found that they would be butting heads more than not...but he welcomed him to the family anyway.

The wedding was at hand, and still, Criss was not back with Ruby yet, and she was the flower girl...but Dimitra told them it would be fine for he made contact with her, and said he was on his way...Siera took a deep breath in as Dimitra placed her veil on her little girls head...and said through tears how beautiful she was...Criss pulled up in the drive and had his tux on, and Ruby had her little dress on as well and had her go down the aisle with the flower basket and tossing the petals along the aisle...everyone smiled in awe, as she made it to the front where her uncle Criss magically appeared ready to pick her up again and sat next to his mom and brothers. He gave his mom a wink in approval then watched as his little sister walked down the aisle...Leland was full of tears watching his bride to be walking down to him.

The wedding went beautifully, and the after party was full of fun and laughter...the family members decided not to all barge in on Criss, so instead of staying at Serenity they all went to the Luxor and got rooms there...waiting a few days until the Thanksgiving dinner hosted by Criss at Serenity in a few days.

Only after everyone was gone, did he hand his sister his gift to them...it was keys to a very beautiful house just down the road from Serenity...for he knew the tiny apartment she was in, wouldn't suffice for a growing family. Siera gave him a huge hug and told him it was a gift that she had no words for. Criss simply said family takes care of one another.