*IMAGINE 72*(pt 3 of Imagine 49)

This Imagine is for 

Siera and Klayton remembered how much fun they had when Criss and Kc invited them to their barbecue last month and beens Klayton and Criss have been working so hard at their jobs...Siera brought up the idea of taking a few days off and going on a fun-filled trip with Criss, Kc, and Johnny. For Mickey wouldn't be happy without having his best friend going with him.

After talking with Klay, he said it was a wonderful idea and went into his son's room to pack his belongings...then he went to the bedroom and packed his stuff, while Siera was on the phone with her sister Kc. As soon as Kc heard her idea...she jumped off the couch and ran to Criss's study to ask him if he could manage taking a couple days off for his girl and his favorite little boy...Criss looked up and said he thinks he could manage that...then stood up and kissed Kc on the neck and ran after he gave her a love bite...then ran up to see Johnny and get him all packed. Kc told Siera the good news then they hung up and Kc went to get packed.

Criss and Kc loaded the car, then she put Johnny in his car seat then hopped in and Criss drove them to Siera and Klayton's house...where they were getting loaded themselves. Beens Siera's SUV was bigger and more room for them Kc put Johnny's car seat next to Mickey's, then Criss loaded the luggage in the back. Klay was in the driver's seat and Siera was in the back with Kc...for she let Criss ride in front with Klay so they could guy talk...while she and Kc would take care of the kids and girl talk.

After they got to their destination which was Disneyland...they let Johnny and Mickey pick which hotel they wanted to stay in...they both picked Mickey Mouses Funhouse...after paying for the rooms Cinderella showed them to their rooms...then gave the two boys a basket of candies to share. They all got unpacked and settled in...then they decided to take the kids on some rides then grab a bite to eat...Siera and Kc went crazy with the picture taking...and Criss and Klayton turned their boys into mini roller coaster monsters...after the first time riding it...they didn't get off until after the fifth time.

Criss paid for the dinner at Sleeping Beauty's castle...then the boys wanted to go on Mr. Toads wild ride...but it was a little scary and Johnny and Mickey both got a little scared and snuggled up to their daddy's. After the long day...of fun and games and rides...they all went up to their rooms, tucked their little boys in and then tucked each other in and went to sleep.