Chapter 1: Bloody Angels

A/N

The gang house, or at least how I imagine it^^

Just for fun I HAVE CHANGED THE POV TO THE OTHER MAIN CHARACTER.

just putting it out there.

For good measure:

I HAVE CHANGED TO ANOTHER POV

Alright, lets begin:

|0|0|

Bloody Angels

|0|0|

I was pouring myself a cup of the nasty hospital coffee when the heavy footsteps of my supervisor stop next to me. I glance up and smile at the muscular man.

"Doctor," I say out of respect for my superior, before looking back down at the flimsy paper cup that held a cold, dirt brown, goop that they have named coffee. Someone needs to buy a proper coffee machine.

"Hey, kid" I pout at Doctor Rogers, he wasn't that much older than me.

"I'm 26," I grumbled. He smiles down at me, his thick auburn hair was cut short and glittered in the harsh florescent lights.

"Exactly, you're still a kid" he says teasingly even though he was in his early 30s. I huff in annoyance and push a black ringlet of hair out of my face.

"When will you stop calling me that?" I ask, looking up at him from my coffee cup. The height difference was around 7 inches. To be fair, he's a 6 foot giant.

"When you finish your residency," he teases, his blue eyes radiating joy as I huff and I roll my eyes," Come on kid, we have to go." He says ruffling my already messy hair.

"Hey!" I say desperately trying to re-tame the curly black mass that was my hair. Doctor Rogers just laughs at my efforts.

As we walk to our next patient, we pass by the secretary's desk, who perks up when she sees her husband. "Hey love," says Doctor Rogers to the secretary, Melanie.

"Hi," she whispers, smiling brightly as Doctor Rogers' fingers skim her jawline. She blushes in response which makes me want to aw at how perfect they are for each other.

"Oh, Levy, dear, your brother just called two seconds ago, it sounded urgent," coughs Melanie, refocusing when she notices me oogling both of them. I smile warmly and I nod before reaching over the secretary counter to use the battered non-emergency phone to contact Matt.

Melanie and Doctor Rogers are speaking amongst themselves as the phone rings.

"Hello?" says my brother, his voice tense.

"Matty? It's me, Mel said you called?" I say, trying not to sound too curious.

"Levy, I need you. Something happened at work and I need you right now, can I come pick you up?" says a desperate sounding Matt. I look down to my watch, it was 6:30, I typically left around 8, but I guess if Matt needs me...

I put the phone on my shoulder and look at Doctor Rogers.

"Hey is it alright if I leave now? Something happened and my brother needs me," Rogers looks at me worriedly and nodding.

"Alright, I can Matt, but you owe me one," I sigh out.

"Good because I'm outside. See you soon." My brother says quickly, hanging up and leaving me to confusedly stare down at the phone emitting a flat tone.