Chapter 26: Liquor Courtesies

A/N: Smut chapter has been released into the wild... Also, as most people have guessed, this book is wrapping up... I only have a few more chapters to go.

BUT FEAR NOT, I AM STARTING A NEW BOOK NAMED 'ANOTHER GREEK TRAGEDY' FEAT. TWO LOVELY BOYS WHO I WILL PROTECT WITH MY LIFE (Don't worry, I'm 80% sure it will be less depressing then this book, only the beginning is rough)...I will release the first few chapters when this book starts coming to a close

UNEDITED

Can be seen as graphic for like two sentences so, like, meh? Up to you to decide? lmao

|0|0|

Chapter 26: Liquor Courtesies

|0|0|

"No. You are going somewhere else I don't need you or Serafino for this" I seethed to Alastair over the phone.

"You think I'm going to let you go into another mad house by yourself? What kind of drugs did Dante even inject you with to make you believe something so ludicrous!" Alastair yells back, forcing me to remove the speaker from my ear due to the sheer volume.

"First off, I won't be completely by myself, I'll have Matt," I start off.

"Yes, of course! Matt! From what I can tell, that man is emotionally unstable and if both of you happen to find the kid dead you guys will have a joint suicide over his body! I'm not stupid enough to let that happen," Alastair interrupts harshly.

"Stop over exaggerating." I huff before putting the phone on speaker and placing it in the cup holder. Matt sends me a glance before refocusing on the road before him. We had been driving for about 30 minutes and had entered a city on the coast that was closed off from the world by a fortress of mountains and had a crescent shaped bay that extended throughout the city. The roads themselves were typical Italian hell with it's mismatched cobble that made for a rough ride. Not to mention the small winding streets with pedestrians randomly walking through without paying attention to cars trying to get through.

"Fucking hell!" I scream as a young woman and her friends randomly appear on the street and cross, sending a flirty wave our way as their 'thank you'.

I pick up the medical tape that I had found in the glove compartment and grunt as I remove my shirt to keep trying to tape my bone in place temporarily.

"Where the fuck did you guys go? We lost you back at the 5th turn," Alastair grumbled over the phone line.

Honestly, we were pretty much lost too. This place is a fucking maze. Thank God for GPS or else we would have taken the wrong turn at least 30 times by now.

"I have no clue," I muttered back, too focused on taping myself to pay attention to Alastair's grunts and comments.

"Okay, if you are going to put your phone on speaker the least you can do is speak english, because believe it or not this is getting on my nerves," Matt pouts. 

"Fucking American," Alastair grumbles.

"Hey! I understood that," Matt snaps back. Alastair inhales and I can feel a snappy comment is only moments away from leaving his mouth.

"Both of you stop acting like children, I'll see you later Alastair," I interrupt the beginnings of their exchange of petty insults before hanging up on a groaning Alastair.

"That guy needs a personality check," Matt grunts, swerving to avoid some pedestrians.

"You both do. Now shut up and drive," I sigh.