Chapter 7: "Give Him Blood, Blood, Gallons of the Stuff"

Btw yes that is a quote from MCR's Blood

I WILL DISAPPEAR AND REAPPEAR WHEN I PLEASE! Jk I'm really sorry... Although, I mean it's not like anyone was complaining ( she says referring the singular human that occasionally reads this book.... shout out to that person :p)

POV switch
Not edited

Anyways here you go you wonderful person:

|0|0|

Chapter 7: "Give Him Blood, Blood, Gallons of the Stuff"

|0|0|

These are the times where I wished that life was a movie. If it was, I would have already been healed by now. I grumble to myself in annoyance, receiving a few confused looks from the people lingering in the corridor.

As I make my way down to one of the shooting ranges in the basement of the house, I mentally curse the masked men of Pilate. I open the heavy sound proof door and the hum of people with the occasional loud bang of guns escapes.

I limp my way inside to the desk to get my gun. Yes, it's weird, it's a gang house and yet no one has a gun with them at all times. Matt wanted to avoid any incidents or injuries in case a gun went off by accident. Plus, in case there suddenly was a break in, there are multiple gun closets scattered around the house which only open by rental scan and a 8-digit pin. Technically the higher ups are allowed, but I'd rather not, it's hard not to scare away potential one night stands when you have a gun on your person, and I don't want to leave my gun unattended in my room.

"James, my child, handeth me mine own pistol" I say jokingly to the 19-year-old, brown-eyed boy behind the counter.

"A'ight, fucking Shakespeare," James chuckles.

"Who told you?!" I exclaim, pretending to be distressed.

"The dark lady 'course," he smirks, playing along. I burst out laughing and James quickly joins me.

"Two seconds, you Shakespeare fucker," he grins before opening the storage doors behind the counter.
"'Ey! You better not be dabbing with a gun, Alec," yells James as he stands back up. I laugh quietly as Alec turns bright red and puts the gun down.

James was a stray Matt's father had found outside the compound and took him in. At first he had trouble with other members, but he eventually warmed up to everyone and is the "peacemaker". Have a problem? Talk to James (forget Matt, he'd just laugh in your face). James had a way to make everyone relax and take a breath. Matt couldn't think of anyone better to control the gun range due to James' commanding, but open personality, plus it was a low-stress job with little pressure, something James could handle.

"'Ere you go, be careful now," James says, popping out of the counter. I smirk at the dark skinned boy.

"Puh-lease, James, despite being shot in the shoulder, my shot is still perfect," I answer, rolling my eyes. James smirks back and raises his hands in surrender.

I take my Heckler Koch VP9 from his open hands before saluting James goodbye and walking to one of the ranges. Subordinates lower their eyes in respect, and some even bow their heads a little, as I make my way to my reserved section (perks of being second in command, am I right?).