Chapter 20: Date

Before we start this chapter, I would like to give a shoutout to xXAsuna_SenpaiXx, who is one of my internet friends and readers. She also writes kirisuna fanfics, so please go and check them out! (They're really good ≧◡≦) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait. Am I really going to do this? She didn't want me to do anything to him until after the plan but...do I really have to listen to her? Shoot, am I even ready? I didn't even grab a c--

I heard footsteps. Shit.

I ran behind a wall to cover myself. A girl with short black hair and aqua blue eyes appeared. It was Kazuto's little sister, or whoever she was. Then Kisumi appeared out of nowhere, and walked up to her.

I couldn't hear much, but I definitely saw them kiss a few times. Bleh, if only Kazuto would do that with me.

When they were finally done, they walked off to somewhere. I checked the time quick, and saw that it was almost 10:00 pm.

I hurried to Kazuto's door. My foot still hurt a little, and I nearly fell. I knocked on the door. Nothing happened, so I knocked again. No one answered, so I forcefully twisted the doorknob.

The door wouldn't open, "Damn you, Kazuto. You locked the effing door."

I was about to resort to kicking the door, but I reminded myself that my parents were most likely asleep and there were some maids around. I cursed under my breath.

I lowered myself to a sit in front of his door. I stared down the dreary hallways with doors on both sides. Dim lights were the only thing illuminating the hallway, but those would we turned off soon as well. I sighed, blowing the loose strands of purple hair out of my face. 

I started to head back to my own room. I would get Kazuto back another time, and I would actually mean what I had said.

***

It was a busy morning for Kazuto on Saturday. Kazuto was going back to his home town for the weekend, and the highlight of the the trip would be him and Asuna's date. Well, just to see Asuna in general would be great.

He got up at 8:00 am and got ready. Kazuto dressed into a black jacket, a black t-shirt, black jeans, and black socks. He even wore black shoes. His outfit fit his title, after all, he was formerly known as The Black Swordsman.

He grabbed his packed bag for the weekend, and headed for the door. Mrs. Nanase waved to him and said goodbye. She told him to be careful and come back safe.

Kazuto pushed the door open and walked down the steps. He walked through the driveway to his motorcycle. The trees had started to change color, and he stared in awe at them for a moment to take in all the reds, oranges, and yellows that the leaves took on.

Then he focused his attention on his motorcycle. It was mostly black but it had blue parts too. He would be riding it all the way there, and he did admit that he was a little nervous. He put his helmet on over his head and got on. Kazuto started up the engine, and started to go.

He passed by cars and trucks, and each time one passed him, he jumped a little. Kazuto took a deep breath, and repeatedly told himself that this was simply nothing to worry about. He was also determined to meet up with Asuna and his friends. With that in mind, he kept going and drove a little faster.

He checked his phone GPS at the stoplight to make sure he was going the right way. At the bottom of the screen it said, 10 minutes until you reach your final destination, in Japanese kanji. Kazuto sighed with reluctance that he was almost there.