♢¤Introduction¤♢

[Many Years Ago...]

She screams as she feels him slither inside her. Her entire body almost paralyzed at the feeling- the splitting pain eating her from the inside as it tears her spirit apart. Her eyes grow dark just as the entity devours her mercilessly, it's raging and menacing energy growing wild and psychotic. The beast sinks its sharp teeth into her neck and finally yanks it's head away, ripping apart her throat so that her hoarse screams are now silenced and no longer echo through the chilling air.

"Stop", is all the woman can coarsely utter as she weakly hits the beast above. It's not human- it never was. She had been tricked and deceived by the kind smile and gestures of the figure. It was so sweet; the words it said and the things it did to make her feel normal again... but it all happened so quick- too fast to barely register that the entity, once carinv and sweet, is now above her digging its talons into her body without remorse.

The entity feels the terror writhing inside the human and he greedily demolishes her and everything she stood for within seconds, her entire life leading up to this moment of horror, shame, and excruciating pain.

The fateful moment where she was devoured by a demon; a demon that had gone psychotic with the need for blood shed and tortured souls.

This marked the day; the day that the demon had lost to the voices in his head and the demonic urge to tear apart and consume the human essence of frail life.

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

This marks the beginning of a new story~

Stay tuned!

~Ana

_____
the fmv attached is NOT mine.
Video: bts au we killed our selves- mystylezutter