Ch. 8: Demon Hunter

κυνηγός δαιμόνων (kynigós daimónon): Greek; A term referred to those who hunt their own kind to receive a better reputation: to be known as the top kynigós daimónon of all hunters.

Meaning: Demon Hunter

Known as: kynigós daimónon, demon hunter, or diávoloi thiría.

διάβολοι θηρίο (diávoloi thiría): Greek; A term mainly used to refer to the kynigós daimónon.

Meaning: the Devil’s Beasts

Fact: dangerous demons are referred to as diávoloi thiría (the Devil's beasts)

__________________________________
[Warning: Slight Sexual Content]

“Ay, Jungkook.”

The darkly dressed demon turns towards the voice, his friend walking casually towards him in the dark alley. The two smirk knowingly at one another before giving an exchange of a handshake, the pattern of their shake only known between the two friends. “Hoseok, ready for some fun?”

“As always, little raven boy”, Hoseok responds chillingly with his arm casually moving around his shoulders. Jungkook scoffs at the term that the older had given him and he shrugs his arm off as the thumping of music is heard loudly from the building next to them. “Anyway, ready to get your game on?”

“Of course, aren’t you?” Hoseok asks as the two leave the alley to get to the entry of the club.

“I’m always ready to fuck up some bitches”, Jungkook replies with a smirk as the two walk up to the security that’s guarding the front doors of the club. A long line outlined with metal and ropes leads from the two guards and then down the sidewalk, completely wrapping around the corner of the building. The two demons walk up to the guards casually, skipping the line of people with shouts coming from them in protest.

“Names?” The two tall and slightly bulky men ask. The two demons share a smile before looking back towards the two men.

“Kakos”, Hoseok tells the two men and they blink in surprise before moving to the side, their arms extended so that they’re gesturing towards the double doors of the building.

“We know you’re new, but next time get a photo of our faces and memorize them so we don’t have to deal with this again”, Jungkook says with a pat to one of their shoulders and walks passed them with Hoseok following behind him steadily. He slams the double doors open with a grin, his appearance changing to the theme of the club surrounding him. He feels the bass of the building throb beneath his steps, his confidence practically reeling the woman around him as he steps through the dancing people.

As Jungkook maneuvers through the crowds of people, Hoseok leans against the graffitied wall, his gaze seemingly slithering through the atmosphere to find his victim. He watches in amusement as the woman around Jungkook falter in their dance with the men they were grinding on, their gaze almost glued onto the alluring demon. “Oh Jungkook, there’s something off about you”, Hoseok grins as his eyes quickly flash to his demonic ones. “I have a dark feeling that Namjoon’s club isn’t going to heed to your needs tonight, little raven.”

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

Jungkook makes it to the other side of the club where the bar is, his gaze dark, piercing, and lustful. He doesn’t want to waste time tonight. He wants to torture and kill. He needs to fill the need of blood dripping from his claws.

As soon as he sits down at the bar, he feels a hand on his shoulder and a pair of lips next to his ear. He smirks as he makes eye contact with the bartender before breaking eye contact to tilt his head to the side, his eyes moving to make eye contact with a pair of fierce eyes staring into his. “Hey”, the woman says in a sultry voice, her manicured hands trailing from his shoulder and down to his chest. “I noticed you from when you entered the building. Want to have some fun?”