Bucky Barnes :

(y/n) : Your name

You were on the couch when someone knocked on the door , you go open the door and you see your secret crush (huge crush by the way ) , James Buchanan Barnes. You felt yourself lightly blush and you say "Hi Bucky , how are you ? " "Great and you (y/n) ? " He gave you a cute smile , you say " i'm good , what brings you here Buck ? " You see him blush and he says nervously "well...hum..you don't have to say yes for making me happy tho' , but ....oh screw it ! Do you...can I ask you on a date ?" He was blushing like crazy and your cheeks were pink , you smile and say " Yes ! i'd love it " "Really ?!" he says , eyes wide open ,"yes really " you laught , he chuckles and say "ok ! hum...I mean yeah , cool , tonight 8 o'clock , sounds good ?" you smirk and and says "sounds good , see you later ".

*Time Jump*

You were really nervous , because you didn't know if it was just going out to dinner or the kind of date you do with the person you love , anyways.... you were in a Black dress above your knees and black heels . Your hair was naturally curled in a ponytail .

 Your hair was naturally curled in a ponytail

A Knock on the door is heard and you star to shake a little bit , you take a deep breath and go open the door to see a handsome Bucky Barnes , in a black suit and black shoes , he did a haircut

A Knock on the door is heard and you star to shake a little bit , you take a deep breath and go open the door to see a handsome Bucky Barnes , in a black suit and black shoes , he did a haircut . (like in the photo below)

 (like in the photo below)

"Wow ...you are gorgeous" He lets out a heavy breath , you blush and say shyly "Thank you , you are pretty handsome too , love the haircut by the way " He chuckles and blushes , next , he offers you his arm and say "Shall we ?" We shall"

*Time Jump*(again, sorry no inspiration)

You and Bucky arrived at the restaurant , he opens the door for you , you thank him with a smile , he takes your hand and brings you to your table , he pulls the chair for you to sit (like a true gentleman ) You take your order and after 10 minutes of laughing and waiting , your food came and (poor Steve x) )it was fondue !

30 minutes later , Bucky stood up , by your side , offers his hand and says "Can I have this dance ?" you smiled and say "I'd love that".

You were on the dancefloor , your arms were around his neck and his hands were resting on your waist , the songs were so soft it was "Lavenders Blue " (from the Cinderella movie).

Once the music finished , you stayed in the same position , staring at each other and suddently , he gives you a sweet and lovely kiss on your lips , one of your hands go on his hair , you both were smiling in the kiss . After a few minutes , he pulled away and looked at you with sweet eyes and said " I wanted to do this for so long (y/n) ... I'm so in love with you it's crazy" "me too Bucky , I love you since a long time " you both smiled and kissed and finished your night happier than ever ....

******************************************************

So yeah...that's my first imagine , I hope you like it even if it's bad (oh and I will upload a new imagine every Wednesday and Saturday) <3