Chris Beck

You were the girlfriend of Chris Beck (the famous astronaut) . He was on a mission since 5 months , that should be over in the end of the year , the day of Christmas but...you were afraid he didn't came in time .

you received an e-mail from him (the only communication he could have in space ) you answer to his "Hi Darling "

"Hello Chris.."

"What's going on ? Are you alright ? " Chris was really good to know when you were good or not .

" No...I'm not "

"Tell me , I don't like to know that my girlfriend is not ok "

" I'm scared that you don't come in time for Christmas "

" Darling , we do all we can but we don't control time unfortunately "

" I know...I know..."

" And the baby ? is it a girl or a boy ? " ( you were pregnant of him , you found that before he went to space )

" A boy Chris " you smiled

"Really ? oh god ... let me tell the other ... I know you gonna be an awesome mom ! "

"You will be the best father he will wish for Chris "

"I love you (y/n) , my co-workers said congrats and Martinez ask if he can be the godfather "

you smiled and said "yes , he can , he will be a great godfather and I love you too Chris . How do you want to call him ? "

" Josh ? I love the name Josh ...Josh Beck , what do you think Darling ? "

"I love it Chris "

"Me too , I have to go Darling . See you soon you and Josh "

"Okay , see you soon Love " you let a few tears escape your eyes .

*Time jump*

It was December 24th , you were pregnant of 8 months and you were afraid to not have Chris by your side today . You do the dinner , it was (favorite food ), and (favorite dessert ) for dessert .

It was now 9pm and no Chris in sight , you start eating while watching the TV .

11:30pm , you were on your pregnancy pyjama's , eating your (favorite dessert) , your eyes were watery but you hold them to not put in risk your little Josh .

Midnight , you heard your door bell ring , you stood up to go open the door and when you open it , you saw your loved one , Chris Beck .

"Oh my god Chris ! I thought you will not be here tonight "

Tears escaped your eyes , Chris saw them , whiped them with his thumbs and put his arms around your waist to hug you close "I will never miss Christmas Darling , I will always be by your side , when I knew that I will come back in time , I wanted to surprise you " you smiled and put your head in his neck and smell his perfume " what if we open the presents ? " you smiled and say "of course ! " .

You hand him your present , he smiles while opening it and you could see the surprise on his beautiful eyes " oh god (y/n) ..." he pulled the piano off his package

"I know that you wanted to have a piano for so long so...yeah here it is ! " you were really happy of your present and him too apparently because he hugged you and said in your ear "Gosh ...I'm so in love with you " you kissed his cheek and said " me too Chris " "Mine now Darling " you smiled and he said " close your eyes " you did what he say an waited .

"Darling you can open them now " you opened your eyes to see Chris in one knee in front of you with a small box in his hands .

" Oh god Chris " your eyes were full of tears and you were a little bit shaky

"(y/n) , we gonna have a baby in 1 month but..that's not why I'm gonna ask what I'm gonna ask , because during all this trip to space I was thinking of that question so ..." He cleared his throat and continued " (y/n) , will you marry me and become (y/n) Beck ? " you were crying and you knew he was crying too , you grab his face between you hands and kissed him with passion , you said between the kiss " yes , I do Chris ! " He smiled brightly and put the ring on your finger and grab your waist and kissed you deeply " I love you (y/n) " " me too Chris , Me too " .

He looked at your baby bump and put his hands on it and say " Hi Josh , I'm here now , your dad is here " you kiss the top of his hand and you both go to sleep.

*1 month later *

You scream " Chris !!" Chris rushed to you and all panicked , said "what ?! Is it what I think ?!" "Yes ! my water broke !!" He grab your bags , put them on his shoulders , and grab you , bridal style, kiss your forehead and say " I'm gonna have a child " "Technically that's me who's gonna have a child " you smiled at your joke throught the pain , he laughed while helping you sit on the car and said " funny and beautiful in all circumstances "

He goes on the driver's sit , grab your hand and starts the car , you squeeze his hand and say "sorry" he looked at you and say , rubbing the back of your hand with his thumb " Don't be sorry Darling , squeeze it when you need to"

You arrived at the hospital , Chris hold you close and a doctor put you on a bed and say "I want my husband with me !"

"Calm down Miss , your husband his coming don't worry "

As he says that , Chris comes in the room , came towards you , kiss the top of you head and says , grabbing your hand " He is coming , Josh is coming " A huge smile was paste on his beautiful face " yeah " you smile and cry (happy tears of course )

The doctor interrupts you and says " I'm gonna count to 3 and you push ok ? "

" ok .."

"1..." you prepare yourself to push

"2..."

"3 and push !" and you push , screaming in pain . you push 4 times and Josh was here .

They clean him and dress him , they give him to Chris , he was full of admiration for his baby boy " Hi Josh , I'm your dad and that's your wonderful mom " you smile and happy tears escape your eyes , Chris sit beside you with Josh in his arms and you say " We gonna be the best parents you wish for Josh "

A new life begin for you and Chris with the birth of Josh.