Chase Collins

You were Chase friend , you knew that he had superpowers , you were one of the few people to know about it (and that makes you feel honored and special ) .

A new student came by your side "Hey , I'm Jack "

"(y/n) , nice to meet you , you're new here right ?"

"Yes , I kinda like this school "

"Don't worry , you will get used to it , you don' know any one here ?"

"No , I'm all alone "

"I can be your friend , I will show you my friend Chase Collins "

"Ok" he gave you a thankful smile .

You went towards Chase with Jack "Chase , this is Jack , Jack , this is Chase "

"Hello Chase" He offered his hand to Chase who was quite jealous

"Hi."

" I'm going to class (y/n) , see you later "

"yeah , later" you turned to Chase "what was that ?"

"What was what ? "

"He don't know anyone here , he just want to be friends "

"yeah , but he want to be more than friends with you , I can see it in his eyes " he sounded jealous.

"And what's the problem ? " his eyes were full of pain "Chase ?..."

"I have to go"

"Chase...wait !" but he was already gone .

until the end of the day , you didn't stopped thinking about his reaction

"Earth to (y/n) , are you listening to me ?"

"Wait , what ? Sorry Jack , I was thinking about something "

"Something or someone ? "

you violently blushed "something " and without your consent , Jack kissed you , you pulled away and slapped him ( little did you know that Chase saw the scene and left before seeing you slapping him )

"Why did you do that ?!"

"Because I love you "

" But...You know me just since this morning ! And I love someone else !"

"That Chase ?"

"Not your bussiness "

"I saw the way he look at you , he love you , and you too because you always blush around him "

"Not your problem , I have to go "

"Please wit ! I'm sorry , I shouldn't have done this...Can...Can we stay friends ? "

"I don't know ...have to think about it" . You cried while walking on the streets because you wanted Chase to be your first kiss and not a perfect stranger .

Next day , you went to Chase house , you knocked , he opened "What do you want ? Go back with your Jack "

"Wait...you ....you saw it ? And why do you react like this ?! "

"Yes ! I saw it ! The girl I'm in love with ad wanted to date kissed a freaking stranger ! But no he just wanted to be friend ! "

"I didn't kissed him ! HE kissed me ! And..And I slapped him ! "

you were crying because Jack messed up everything

"How can I trust you ?! "

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU IDIOT ? CAN'T YOU SEE ?!" a dead silence was visible "I have to go "

Next day , you didn't went to school , you spend the night crying in your bed and cursing at Jack to have messed up your first kiss .

This morning , you decided to go to school , you were walking in the hallways when you saw Jack with a black eye and you knew it was Chase who did itbut you didn't care about him .

Your day ended , you were about to go outside when someone grabbed you by the waist and hugged you , you immediatly recognize Chase and you couldn't help but hugged him back

"I'm sorry (y/n) ... I was rude with you last time but...seeing this guy kissing you maked me so mad "

you were crying in his arms "No I'm sorry...I...I wanted you to be my first kiss and he messed it up..."

He taked your face between his hands , wiping your tears with his thumbs "I can fix that" and he kissed you sweetly ,you blushed , butterflies filling your stomach , you wrapped your arms around his neck , trailing a hand in his hair .

he pulled away and kissed your cheek making you blush even more "I love you (y/n) and you are really cute when you blush "

"thanks...and I love you too Chase"