Lance Tucker

You were the trainer of 3 girls , Sara , Emily and Caitlyn , you wanted one of them to go to the Olympics of China and win the gold medal .

Today you were training Caitlyn , she was the best between the two others , you knew she was the one going to the Olympics . She was doing the bars ( her specialty ) and someone said "take more momentum and do more laps , with all that , your landing and your performance will be perfect "

"Caitlyn do not listen to him . What are you doing here Tucker ?"

"Helping her even if my girl is the one who's gonna win the gold "

"First of all , I'm her trainer so she does what I say . Second , she is way better than yours . Third , she is the one who's gonna win and you are the one who will be crying ."

"Oh girl...don't think that ..."

"We gonna see that at the Olympics "

"yeah..." He gives you his famous "bitch" smile and leaves .

Like you said , Caitlyn was the one going to the Olympics , you were training her for this big event "Caitlyn show me your choreography , I will tell you what to change " She starts her choreography , you concentrate on her performance . She finished and said " So ? what do you think (y/n) ? "

"That was really great but you should smile more , have fun doing your performance ! smiling and having fun are the two things that traps judges and guarantees you the gold medal "

"Ok ! Can I try again ? "

"You should do it again " she smiled and did it again.

"She has no chance to win that gold "

"Tucker...always here to make me want to commit a murder "

"So funny...you just know it's the true "

"No ! you are just an asshole who needs attention and sex like an animal , that's the truth"

" You have a point here (y/n) but who doesn't want to have sex wit me seriously ? maybe ...Caitlyn want to have a little fun with me . If I could I would have sex with myself ."

" Not me apparently and if you touch her , I will break your balls , understood ? And I don't care about you having sex with yourself , that's your life not mine Tucker ."

"Too bad , I'm sure you are very....flexible ."

"Go fuck yourself and leave , I'm not here to talk with you"

"See you in China " you don't reply and he leaves.

"Was it better (y/n) ? "

"Yes ! you gonna win that fucking gold " she smiled and hugged you.

You and Caitlyn arrived in China for the Olympics , Caitlyn sat on the floor , stretching while you gave her advice and encouraged her " Remember , smile , have fun , trap them , win that gold and good luck Caitlyn " you hugged her "Thank you for being the best trainer ever "

'Next , Caitlyn Snow !' (yeah , I know this is the girl from 'The Flash " but I didn't have a name in mind so I just taked her name )

You smiled and said " Go , the public is waiting for you " she smiled and went to the middle of the mat and started her choreography "you still think she has a chance hun ? "

"She has her chance Tucker ."

" I don't think so"

You turned to face him and said "If she wins that gold , do what you do best , go fuck yourself "

" If I could I would , trust me Doll" He gives you his best cheeky smile .

"Do not call me ' Doll' Tucker , you're a jerk , an asshole and a perv. "

" Tell me something I don't know Sweetheart "

you rolled your eyes , you opened your arms to hug Caitlyn who was coming towards you , she hugged you back " It's time for the results !"

" You gonna win that gold Caitlyn "

"I'm scared (y/n) "

"I'm not , I trained you well "

'Ladies and Gentlemans , the winner is..... *drum roll * Caitlyn Snow !'

" Oh my god (y/n) ! I won ! "

"Of course you won ! I didn't trained you for nothing "

You turned to see an angry Lance with a bronze "Tucker , Tucker, Tucker .... What can I say ? A bronze for the 'god of gymnastics ' , that's funny don't you think ? "

"You don't want to fuck with me (y/n) "

"Of course not , I'm not a whore ! oh and I think that ... I'm the godess of gymnastics , don't worry for the bronze , first time for everything " you winked at him , you returned congratulate Caitlyn and savor your victory .

************************************************************************************************

Hello everyone ! that's my favorite imagine ! I love Lance Tucker so much !

Tell me what you think <3 <3