Bucky Barnes :

(the scene take place after Bucky was found in the snow by Hydra )

Bucky POV :

I Woke up on a chair , a bunch of mans with lab coats were around me , I lifted my arms up and realized that my left arm was made of metal , I felt stronger ,I grabbed one of the mens by the throat and heard "Soldier ! let him go " and I did what the voice said .

"Where am I ?"

"You are at Hydra , you're gonna be the strongest soldier ever "

"But....I don't know you , I fell of a train , my friend , Steve , he was with me "

"You don't know him anymore , you are The Winter Soldier now "

"No...I'm James Buchanan Barnes , I'm a Sergeant , number 32557038 , I was in the Howling Commandos "

The man turned to the other mens and said "Started over , he still remembers" a weird machine was placed aroud my head and electrics shocks came out of it and I screamed " Aaaaaaaaaah !Steeeeeeeeeeeve , heeeeeellllp !" It was so painful . I couldn't take the pain anymore so I fainted .

I woke up , always in the same chair , I turned my head to the left and the same man from earlier was here with a red book with a star on it .

"what's your name ? "

"I..I don't know ?"

"good"

"Who am I ? "

"The Winter Soldier "

"what ?"

"Longing , Rusted , Seventeen , Daybreak ,...."

"No....Stop !"

"....Furnace , Nine , Benign , Homecoming , One , Freightcar. Soldier ?"

"Ready to comply"

"First mission : Howard Stark " I stood up and got on the motorbike , it was like my brain was a computer , I knew exactly where to find this Howard Stark .

I was on the road when I saw his car , I went behind him and collide with his car , he went against a tree , I stopped my motorbike and went towards his car . I opened the driver door and grabbed him by the hair "Sergeant Barnes ?" when I heard his words , something popped in my head but did my mission anyway and killed him , banging his head against the car , breaking his skull . I went on the passenger side , opened the door and strangled the lady. I saw a camera and shoot it.

"So that's how you killed my parents ?"

"Yeah ... I'm really sorry Tony , I...I wasn't me...I know you want to punch me or kill me right now and you can bacause it's legit ."

"I won't...I know you weren't you , that what you did was not in your control , and I forgive you "

"Really ? " I was shock

"Yes ...I forgive you "

"Thank you Stark.." And I hug him , happy to have my mind free of guilt .