Chapter 3 - The Dream

(Lol so I guess you DID scroll down. Cool.)

AN: Thank you all for the 29 reads, votes and comments! I'm aiming for... How about 35 reads! And please vote the previous chapter and others if you haven't already!

I'm not going to spoil anything...

Victor felt like he couldn't breathe. He was being pulled deeper and deeper into the ocean. He tried swimming to the surface with all his strength. But it was no use. The current was too strong. He felt like he was going to die. He was almost certain that he was going to die. It was getting darker and darker as he was sinking deeper and deeper into the darkness...

Victor shot up straight in bed, covered in sweat, eyes wide open in shock, breathing hard, heart pounding. As he looked around him in pitch black darkness, he started panicking even more. Then he realized that he was breathing. And his surroundings didn't feel like water. He let out a huge sigh of relief. It was just a dream, he thought, calming himself. Another bad dream.

For a moment, Victor thought it was Friday and it was still school. And that his alarm was going to go off as he started to lie in bed again. But, once he was calm, he remembered that he had gone to Max's house Friday afternoon and therefore it was Saturday!

Yes! It's weekend!... Victor thought to himself, almost shouting out loud.

Victor was feeling so happy and excited, besides the fact that he was also feeling exhausted and tired. He felt so lazy and he just stayed in bed. He and Max had gone to bed pretty late.

Soon after Victor had woken, Max woke up slowly.

"Hey," Victor said.

"Hey," Max replied groggily.

"Ummm...", Victor trailed off. He was thinking of telling Max about what happened at school with Clyde the day before. They tell each other everything right?

Wait a minute, didn't I tell myself that I didn't do it?... Victor thought to himself. I should just leave that thought alone, I'm probably just imagining things...

"Yes Vick?", Max asked. "What do you want to say?", he stared at Victor curiously. "Come on, spit it out."

"Oh, ugh it's nothing," Victor replied.

"Are you sure?", Max asked, clearly curious. "Okay then."

Later, Victor and Max were awake enough to get up and out of their beds. They went to brush their teeth, and soon afterwards, they went downstairs to make themselves some breakfast. Max's house felt like Victor's second home. And, in a way, it was.

Once they had finished making themselves some omelets, they decided to also make some for Max's parents.

Soon after they had finished making the omelets, Max's parents and younger sister came downstairs.

"What's that delicious smell?", Max's mom asked, a bit groggily.

"It's me," Max stated sarcastically with a smile. "Just kidding," he added, laughing. "We made you two some breakfast."

"Oooohhh yum," Max's mom said. "Thank you!"

"Thank you Maxwell," a male voice said, surprised. "And Victor," he added quickly, smiling at Victor.