3.1

//

Louis Pov.

//

"And then Liam will go up to hit the first baseball, and when it breaks the blue dust will come out?" I ask Harry.

He has just finished making the balls they were supposed to hit to reveal the gender, and Louis couldn't think of a better way to reveal it.

"Then Zayn will go up and hit the second one, which will be pink, then Niall will go up and hit the third one." Harry tells me.

The party starts in 30 minutes, and no one knows were having triplets. Every one thinks were going to have one baby, and Liam will reveal it.

I cant wait for the looks on their faces!

"Lets go get you dressed." Harry says, looking at Me with find eyes. I was wearing one of his shirts, with one of his hoodies over it, and his sweatpants.

"Only if it smells like you. I don't want to wear mine." I tell him.

He starts to guide me to his closer and says, "you can wear one of my smaller shirts."

Harry hands Me a plan black shirt, with some of his smaller sweat pants. Yea it was under dressed but no one cared. I was pregnant!

**

" ok everyone! Time for to reveal the gender!" Lidia tells every one. (short a/n. Of you remember Lidia, your an og butter)

I thank Lidia for getting there attention and call Liam up.

"So where's the cake?" he asks.

"Were not cutting a cake, you are going to hit this ball with this bat. The color of the dust will be the gender." I tell them.

He smiles and says, "Cool."

I hand him the bag as the pack starts to make a circle. Liam stands a good ways away from harry, and Harry throws the ball.

It felt like everything was in slow motion, and when he hit the ball and the blue dust went everywhere, every ones eyes for wide and started to yell with happiness.

When the pack got calmed down, I called Zayn up.

"Your going to hit the ball, just like Liam did." I told him.

His Eyes went wide, and his panther ears perked up.

"Your having two?" He asks.

The pack starts to cheer and I happily hand the bat to Zayn. Every one cheers once more and when Zayn hit the ball and the dust went pink, all the omegas in the crowd started to happily dance.

I call up Niall before the excitement leaves, and everyone is surprised to see This.

"Three?!" Niall asks happily.

"Yup." I say

Everyone cheers as Niall excitedly walks up to hit the ball.

When he hits the ball and the blue dust Everyone happily cheers. When the saw me finally put the bat down they happily go back to eating the pink and blue cake.

Niall, Liam and Zayn happily hug me and congradulate me.

I look up to Harry and see him smiling happily down at the pack his ancestors formed. He then looks at me and smiles wider.

"I love you Lou."

"And I you Haz."

**

So that was just a happy little chapter :3

Q - how to you cope with sadness?

A - I go into my room, and listen to music. That is all.

Love you butters!