4.0

//

Harry Pov.

//

Today is the day I take Louis to the cabin in the woods. It was the 25th. Me and Louis spent the whole day inside our room cuddling and watching old Disney movies.

He had no idea what was gonna happen today, and that only made me anxious to get my petite omega to the warm cabin, and not in the freezing cold outdoors.

he was currently sleeping peacfully on our bed. I had planned for Liam, Niall, and Zayn to watch over the baby's. Each one of them could watch one of them.

I was currently packing me and his bags, making sure to pack everything Louis needed for a week. after I double checked about three times, I quitly shake my beautiful mate awake. he swats me away, but I just find it adorable and quickly start to pester him again.

he slowly opens his eyes and in his groggy moring voice he says, "What are you doing? I thought I was gonna take a map?"

I giggle and tell him whispering, "I have a surprise for you. come with me Luna."

I mind link Niall to come and get the bags and take them to my car. he asks which one and I tell him the black camaro.

Niall quitly walked inside the room and grabbed our bags, and takes them to my car.

" Arry'? are we goin' somewhere?" Louis asks me sleepily, still using his morning voice.

I smirk at how cute it is and tell him, "I already told you love, its a surprise. Do you want to ride in the car with what your wearing?"

"I don't really care, I'm going back to sleep." he says groggily and puts his hands up making grabby hands for me to pick him up.

I smile down at him, and pick him up bridal style. he cuddles into my chest and quickly fall's back asleep. this was going to be a long drive.

**

//

Louis Pov.

//

the last thing I remember was falling asleep in a car. Harry said he was taking me somewhere but I was to tired to really care. I just lazily made Harry carry me to the car. I open my eyes slightly and see Harry open the car door on my side.

he sees that my eyes are open and confusingly looking around and says, "C'mon Lou, i wanna show you where we are staying until January."

he picks me up bridal style, and covers me in a zebra print blanket. when he shut the car door, the cold hit me, and I shivered into Harry's chest. it was still December after all.

I look around see a creek, and tons of trees, but when my eyes wonder down the beautiful creek I see a wooden bridge that led to a cottage.

it looked small, but I didn't care. it seemed perfect for just me and Harry.

"Oh my god.... i-its beautiful." I tell Harry honestly.

he smiles down at me and says, "This is where we'll be staying till January."

I smile with excitement, I wonder what we'll be doing while we're here.

he carrys me across the bridge, and I look at the underneath us as he walks. When we get all the way across, he walks up the steps and on the porch. He sets me down, so im standing next to him.

He takes keys out of his coat packet, and looks around for the right key. I wander off down the porch, just to see whats here. I see a porch swing at the end of the porch and go over to it, wanting to swing in it.

I sit down and sway my feet back and forth, gleefully swinging. When i look up, i see Harry Fondly looking down at me.

I smile back and he picks me, as if i weighed nothing and says, "Let me show you the house."

***

After Harry had showed me the house, i sat in the master bedroom. He said he was going to cook something warm for me to eat. I didn't wear shoe's outside so he is probably worried about me catching a cold.

"Louis! C'mere Please!" Harry yelled throughout the house.

"Ok I'm coming!" i yelled back, walking outside the door and down the hallway.

I walked into the kitchen and see Harry sitting at the table, drinking some type of soda.

I look down at the empty seat in front of him and see spaghetti, steam coming off of it. My mouth basically drools as i walk over to sit in front of him.

When i sit down i look up and see Harry looking at me seriously, so i ask, "Is something wrong?"

"No, just thinking." he answers

"Harry, I'm your mate. You can tell me anything." I tell him, starting to worry.

"I'm just thinking about our pups." He says.

I smile, i know they are fine. I have mother sense's that tell me if they are in distress or not.

"They are doing perfectly fine, I will tell you if they are in trouble or not." I tell him, raising my hand to rest it on the table. When i do this, i grab one of Harry's balled up fists and rub my thumb over his knuckles.

"They're ok Harry, just relax." i smile, happy that he cares about them this much.

He lets out a long sigh and says, "Well, i hope you enjoy the food i made."

I smile at him and say, "But when do i not enjoy your meals?"

He just purses his lips and says, "Yeah, that's true."

I grab the fork that sits neatly next to my plate and stick it in the spaghetti. I pick it up but just before it enters my mouth i think of something.

"Hey Harry?" i ask him, to get his attention.

"Yea?" he asks me, eating a piece of his spaghetti.

"Have you seen that picture on twitter where the guy put corn on some bread and said he had corn bread?" i ask him.

He lets out a little laugh and says, "Yes i do, now go ahead and say it."

"Bone App The Teeth"

***

Merry Christmas Everyone ! Surprise Update :)

My aunt had her baby today! 12·25·16 :)

Q - how are your grades in school?

A - All A's & B's :3

LOVE YOU BUTTERS !!