THANK YOU

Ok so our book just reached 50k READS!!

LIKE HOW IN THE WORLD!?!

You Guys the absolute best people in the entire universe! You Butters make me so happy every day, even if it's something little.

I've made many friends *cough* @pug
And you guys have brought so much happieness into my life I had to thank all of you!

But I wouldn't be here of it wasent for @sleep . you have changed my life, in the best way possible. And I know I have thanked you over a million times but you really deserve it!

@pugs has become one of my best friends! She read my book, just like all of you are now, and we've become best friends, even if she lives very far away. Thank you my little turd nugget for always being there for me Xx

tschagge is another friend of mine that has read my book. She supports me completely and is always saying how good of a writer I am! Thank you :)

And Thank You, yeah you. The person reading this is probably one of the best people on earth.  All of my butters are!!

I don't care what your sexuality is, what your religion is, how tall you are, how old you are, but you opened this book and gave me a chance.

A chance to show you a figment of my imagination, a part of who I am! I came up with this story, all in my head. And because of you guys, it's become much more than just a story.

Its become a community of absolutely beautiful human beings!! Every single one of you mean something to me.

Even the people who only opened the book and read only one chapter, that means a lot to me! They got me one read closer to this HUGE milestone!

I love every single one of you guys, even if you don't believe me.

Love you butters!! So so much... Thank you. :)

Love Red Xoxo

Seriously, Thank You!!