3.5

//

Unknown Pov.

//

"Tell me!" the new pack leader yells at me.

They've had to had two new pack leaders in just one year, when will they learn that they will never get the Fennec Fox hybrid! I swear, this pack is as dumb as a goldfish.

"I told you, I don't know!" I yelled at him.

When Will was killed, his cousin became the pack leader. He was the only one able to take the place since Harry had killed all the close relative's of Will during his... Rampage of Revenge.

"I know you know David. You know what will happen if you don't tell me!" he yells at me.

I whimper when he uses his Alpha voice on me. I was A beta, but Damien was really scary.

"I'll kill them!" Damien Yells in my face.

"No please dont! I really have no idea what he gave birth to!" I yell back at him.

Damien smacks me across the face, making me even angrier that he had tied me down to a chair. He picks up a walkie talkie that was laying on the crummy desk, and starts talking to it.

"They're useless, release all of em' and make them rogues." Damien says then chuckles when the beta replies with an ok.

"Well I guess today is your lucky day David." Damien says, walking up to me continuing his sentace, "Jack, Mark, and Felix better enjoy their freedom while it lasts, it's never safe out there in the wild."

Damien comes behind me with a knife, and I start to pray to the moon godess he wouldn't kill me.

"But sadly, you won't be joining them." were the last words I hear before I something sharp run across my throat, sending me into a darkness, with no pain.

I look over to my left and my deceased mate, Liza.

"Come on David, I've been waiting for you for so long." Liza tells me, showing off her million dollar smile.

I practically run to her, picking her up and swaying in circles. I've been sad ever since Will had killed her three years ago.

"Oh my god, I've missed you so much Liza." I tell her, a tear of happiness falling from my eye.

"Me to David, But for know, I would like to show you where I live now." She tells me.

She takes my hand and leads me into the light, while I smile down at her fondly. Im kinda happy Damien killed me now.

I wonder what the moon godess looks like. Probably more beautiful than anything I've ever seen before, but then I remember... What will happen to Louis?

I hope he and his family will be happy. I know he had two boys and a girl, but nothing more.

I wonder If me and Liza could have the family we've always wanted here. I really hope so, we've always wanted to have one but we never got to. She was gone to quickly. I decide that when I finally get settled in, me and Liza will have a happy life here.... After I ask the moon godess to bless Louis with luck. He'll be needing ever single ounce of luck he can get.

**

Q - Does any one else know who in talking about when I metioned Jack, Mark, and Felix?

A - I had to add them to this fanfiction, they're my favorite Youtubers after all ;)

Love you butters!!