Rescue Me Before It's Too Late

~~~~~~~~

Dedicated to LifeGoesOn31

her story Bitter Kisses made me cry so many times (in a good way) and it is one of my all time favorite wattpad stories. Go check it out!!! I

~~~~~~~~

The nickel shackles that bound my wrists and ankles were pulled taut, and I bit my lip as my sore muscles were stretched out painfully. The air was cold against my naked torso, and I shivered involuntarily.

"Feel good?" asked Luca with feigned innocence.

"Yep," I quipped, and I heard him chuckle. Luca was Drake's right hand man, and he and Drake took turns on torturing me. They wanted to share the "pleasure". They were both equally brutal, though Luca preferred whipping me with the silver-laden whip, and Drake would rather use the classic silver wires and console.

I heard the sound of the whip unfurling, and I braced myself. I heard a snap and there was a quick, stinging pain on my right shoulder blade. I bit down on the inside of my cheek hard, instantly drawing blood. Instead of screaming, I let out a short pant.

The whip definitely didn't hurt as much as the silver wires, but I still screamed when they had first started using it. After a while, I had worked myself down to only whimpering, and now, I would just clench my jaw or bite my lip to keep from screaming.

It wasn't easy; since the whip still had silver in it, but the whip's contact was so quick to leave my skin that it didn't get a chance to really mark my skin like the wires. The pain came mostly from the stinging of the whip, and the regular number of lashes I got was over fifty... at least, I lost count at fifty.

I think my silence really pissed off Luca, though, because he would always hit me harder and harder until I let out some sound to let him know that he was really hurting me.

The whip snapped against my skin over and over, and tears threatened to spill from my eyes, but I wouldn't let them. After about twenty lashes, my head was hanging limply in front of me and I was breathing hard. I seemed weaker today, and the pain from the whip was a lot worse.

"Stop," I mumbled under my breath.

"Stop?" My eyes widened as I realized Luca had heard me. I heard him drop the whip and suddenly he was facing me. Luca took my chin between his thumb and forefinger and forced me to look him in the eye. "You want me to stop whipping you?" he asked. I remained silent.

"Fine," he said simply. "I'll stop with the whip." Luca disappeared, and I frowned in confusion.

Be alert, my wolf warned. He's up to something.

She was right.

Blinding pain erupted in my back and I screamed shrilly. Luca had stopped whipping me for sure; he had started using the silver wires instead. Luca lay the wire vertically, so it intersected with all my scars, making the pain fiercer. Involuntarily, my back arched, and this only sunk the wire deeper into my skin.

"Luca!" The wire was pulled off my back and I started to sob quietly.

"What?" barked Luca, and even though I was faced away from the door, I could see the light pouring through the opening.

"Drake needs you immediately." There was a sense of urgency to the man's voice, and I pricked up my ears.

I heard Luca stalk across the room. "I'm busy. What does he want?" The man started to talk quickly and I could detect fear in his voice. I focused, and I heard the man say "werewolves". My eyes widened. What about werewolves?