Your Song

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EXCUSE THE MANY ERRORS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Tyler's POV~~~

"Does it hurt?"

"Seriously, Bo?"

"Just answer the question!"

"Fine. It really hurts."

"Really?"

"Nah, I'm just kidding."

Bo glared at me. "That's not at all funny," he growled.

"I'm sorry," I said sweetly, "Forgive me?" Bo rolled his eyes, but I saw the corners of his mouth twitch up into a smile. I gave him a quick peck on the lips, and turned to Rhett. "Is Fae done yet?"

"Nope," he replied, "She's still in her room."

"I'll go get her," I sighed and let go of Bo's hands. "I'll be right back, boys." I walked out of the front hall of the pack house and as soon as I was completely sure Bo couldn't see me, my hand flew up to my neck.

Yesterday, Bo had asked if he could claim me as his mate.

Of course, I'd said yes. We'd been making out at the time, and I know it sounds seriously gross, but the whole "claiming" process seemed strangely erotic. He's sucked on my skin, like he was giving me a hicky or something. Then, he bit me.

Yes, bit me.

It'd scared the crap out of me and I'd cried out, more out of surprise than actual pain. However, Bo was convinced that I was swimming in a chasm of pain or something, which wasn't true. I mean, sure it was a bit tender, but Fae had assured me that was perfectly natural.

Thankfully, the claim mark was mostly on the back of my neck, and the way I'd done my hair was done for formal made it virtually impossible to see.

I hurried up the stairs and down the hallway until I stood outside Fae's bedroom. I knocked on the door quietly, and heard Fae tell me I could come in. I found her standing in front of the full length mirror.

"Hey Fae," I said, coming to stand next to her. "You nervous about tonight?" She and Rhett had been nominated as formal King and Queen. Though she'd never mentioned it, I could tell Fae had been surprised about the nomination.

"Kinda," she replied sheepishly, and she turned to look at me. "You look gorgeous!"

"Thanks," I said with a smile. Since we'd lost our original dresses the night Dot had been killed, we'd bought new ones. The catch; they were both pink. Mine was a dark magenta that went down to my knees. It was a shiny fabric that flowed, and it was strapless with a pretty beading pattern on the bodice. "You do too; definitely "Queen" material."

"Thanks, Ty." Fae really did look like a queen. Her dress was a full-length pale pink number. There was beading under her chest, with a sort of overskirt of a see-through pink fabric. Fae had piled her fiery locks on top of her head, with a few curls hanging down near her ears. I could already imagine the crown resting on her head.

"Rhett looks pretty handsome in his tux," I drawled, "Pretty damn handsome..." my voice trailed off, and I nodded towards the door.

"Alright!" Fae laughed, "Alright, I'm going!" She slipped into a pair of silver sparkly stilettos, not too different in style as my black ones, and she looped her arm in mine. Before we walked into the front hall where the boys were waiting, I stopped and pulled Fae back.

"Wait here!" I whispered.

"What?" hissed Fae, but I was already walking into the front hall.

"Gentlemen," I said loudly, gaining both boys' attention. "I present your future formal queen, Fae!"